Tattoo players and their meaning.

It has long been interested in the topic of tattoos and tattoos especially football players and their meaning. He gathered a small selection of which I want to share with you.
Total 24 pics + text.

1. Marco Materazzi. On his body for more than 20 tattoos:
FIFA World Cup on the thigh
number 23 (his number in the team)
the words "I belong Daniele" on the wrist
names daughter Anna (around the neck), and the sons of David, and Gianmarco (on the hand)
Date won with "Inter" Scudetto - 22.04.2007 (on the hand)
his wife's name on the back, plus the wings (wings symbolize the spirit of his deceased mother)
Portrait of an Indian chest
image of a lion on the thigh, under which attributed - non mi perdonano il cammino che loro non possono fare
his zodiac sign and date of birth in Roman numerals on the hand
Da Vinci Vitruvian Man on his stomach
and the stars, skull, dragon, lizard, snake, Viking, butterflies, flowers, heart, helmet, inscription, three shoe, etc.

He

2. David Beckham. At Spice Boy a number of tattoos, scattered throughout the body. As a sign of eternal love to his wife Victoria, David struck the left arm just above the wrist tattoo with the name of his beloved. So he explained his action in the movie «The Real David Beckham» («The present David Beckham"): "I have long wanted to make myself a tattoo, but we came to the conclusion that it would look inelegant, if the name" Victoria "will be written in English. Therefore, we chose to Hindi. " Tattooed immediately hit the headlines, and some experts have criticized Asian languages ​​calligraphy inscriptions found in it two inaccuracies. In fairness, we note: the name "Victoria" in Hindi there. Therefore, it has been broken up into four syllables, each of which was "translated" in Hindi.

On the back of Beckham (almost on the coccyx) in Gothic letters tattooed name of his first son - "Brooklyn", and on his right hand - the Roman numeral VII, the number of David, for whom he played in the team, "Manchester United". Between the blades 30-centimeter shows the figure of a woman with head down and hands clasped. While some see in the picture the scene of the crucifixion itself Beckham insists that this guardian angel. But as recently as late December, the midfielder "Manchester" decorated his back another inscription - "Romeo", in honor of the birth of her second son.

3) Andriy Shevchenko

Left shoulder Ukraine captain Andriy Shevchenko is decorated with a tattoo of a dragon. Many explain the presence on the body of a snake Sheva Gorynycha the fact that according to the Eastern calendar Andrew was born in the year of the fire-breathing animal. In addition, his first season in Italy Shevchenko also spent a year of the Dragon. But the mystery of the tattoos he did not disclose - says it is the memory of a very important event.

4) Forward the English "Liverpool" and the national team of Ukraine Andriy Voronin, who, as you know, has a very quick temper, with the help of tattoo I decided to add yourself restraint and wisdom - his left arm is decorated with an image of a snake. And it is in the mythology of the peoples of the world - a symbol of wisdom and immortality moguschestva

5) It is known that Diego Maradona already has a whole collection of tattoos radical leftist leaders. On his right shoulder - Portrait of Ernesto Che Guevara, and on the left leg shows Fidel Castro. Maradona has lived for several years in Cuba, where inspired ideas Comandante.

6) The Brazilian Ronaldo football world known not only by the fact that manages to play at quite a decent level more than ten kilograms. Nibbler also a great womanizer. During his stormy romances with bated breath watching both in Spain and at home - in Brazil. Recently, the focus was his affair with a leading music channel MEV Sisarelli. As a result, Nibbler adorned arm tattoo with her initials and whenever scored a goal, it was demonstrated to the public that hand. Girls come and go, and the tattoo remains forever! And the new passion of Ronaldo, whose name he still hide a right to expect that the Brazilian and her "perpetuate" on his body. Sometimes, however, Nibbler manages to devote their tattoos are not only beloved, emblazoned on the calf tattooed in honor of his son Ronald.

7) Djibril Cisse appeared in the nude for a calendar, which produces the French rugby team "Stade Francaise." Most surprising fans exotic hairstyles on the calendar to see the body is completely decorated with tattoos. If desired, any one can see on a black neck tattoo Cisse. Vertically from top to bottom he is the inscription of five letters. What does it say - not hard to guess. Of course, Ilona - daughter Cisse! The site sports.ru Jibril once compared to an analog of the Muslim name of the Archangel Gabriel, as he had on the entire back tattooed huge wings.

8. Dimitar Berbatov, a striker "Manchester United»

On the right hand Dimitar has a profound inscription of Chinese characters. Translated - from everything none is forbidden - that is, "everything is possible." However, the forum MJ believe that the phrase is translated as FERGIE, PLZ BUY AGUERO On the left hand Berbatov - symbols of good luck and happiness.

9. Sergio Aguero, striker "Atletico" and Argentina

Read tattoo-law Maradona can only elves or Frodo, as the inscription "Kun Aguero" on his arm made in Elvish language Tengwar.

10. Sergio Ramos, defender of "Real" and Spain

Namesake Aguero only 23 years, but he literally painted with tattoos from head to toe. More precisely, from head to thighs. So, you can see the body of Ramos:

Chinese ierogrif "wolf" over the left ear
on the middle finger of his left hand the letters MSR - the initials of Sergio, his brother René and sister Miriam
Football genie
on the right shoulder blade inscriptions The spirit of those dead and Lies in the memory of those alive in her arms - in memory of the victims of September 11 and the terrorist attacks in Madrid
the words "I will never forget you»
on the left hand (in Elvish language),
and below - JM VII P, the initials of his parents and seven, lucky number
pattern on the wrist of his right hand (the same there and his brother Rene) the names of the brothers and sisters in the lower back, as well as the number 4
and finally the image of the abdomen (it looks exactly known only by his girlfriend

11. Francesco Totti, striker "Roma»

Totti was born in Rome, playing in the "Roma", and on his shoulder - a Roman gladiator.

12. Deco midfielder "Chelsea" and the Portuguese national team

Let Deco and not a handsome man, but on the back of a Japanese geisha.

13. Vinnie Jones, a former player, "Leeds", "Chelsea" and Wales

Vinnie Jones has long retired, but I believe it is impossible not to write. Because his tattoo though and uncomplicated, but offers a rare sincerity. Here's what he said about them on his website:

I have five tattoos. First I made a long time ago. The best thing about tattoos is that they are good, and I like it.

At first, I did the usual rose on his left forearm. Classic.

Then said his victory in the FA Cup-88 "Wimbledon," a tattoo Cup on the right foot.

Victory with "Leeds" in the Championship 89/90, I filled their logo on the left leg, for symmetry with the FA Cup on the right. Spent £ 60.

After receiving the captain's armband in Wales, I was so proud, feeling very cool. In honor of this I got a new tattoo, a real beauty on the chest - the dragon with feathers. It takes three hours and it cost 150 pounds.

Finally, last but not least, a tattoo on his shoulder made in gratitude -Tane my family, Aaron and Kylie - for what supported me no matter what.

14. Mateja Kezman, the striker "Zenith»

As befits a Slav, Kezman adorned their shoulders saints. And a tattoo on his right hand says that it can be judged only God, and it emphasizes the three exclamation marks. Also on his hands there are the children's names - Lazarus, Alexander and Jacob.

15. Frank Rijkaard, coach of "Galatasaray»

There is a tattoo and a former coach of "Barcelona". However, quite modest.

16. Luca Toni, Forward "Bavaria" and the Italian team

As you can see on the pictures, Tony made a tattoo in Berlin at the world championships. Four stars means four wins at the World Cup in Italy, and one shaded - victory in 2006, when the team attracted Tony.

17. Dejan Stankovic midfielder "Inter" and the national team of Serbia

Tattoo on the shoulder may not be outstanding, but good haircut on the wrist Dejan is a barcode and an inscription dedicated to his wife - "I belong to you, Ana».

18. Nery Castillo, the attacker "Dnepr»

The breast Neri portraits of his parents at the wedding

19. Steve Sidwell midfielder "Aston Villa»

Tattoo Sidwell also on the theme of the wedding, but his own. In addition to the cross on his back recorded marriage vows to his wife Christel.

20. Naldo, defender of "Werder»

Naldo also respects the monumental painting, only with breasts Christ overdone.

21. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, forward of "Barcelona" and the Swedish team

Zlatan you can not be afraid to get lost in a strange city - it is written on the body all the information about him and his relatives. So his tattoos:
date of birth of his parents, brothers and sisters on the wrists
Name sons Maximilian and Vincent on the shoulders
own family name in Arabic on his arm
pattern on the shoulder for good luck
the names of the mother and father at the hands of
on its side the inscription "Only God can judge me" - with their Kezhmanom these two
red dragon and two aces on the side

22. Daniel Agger, the defender of "Liverpool" and the national team of Denmark

In Agger is not only a lot of tattoos (including a Viking image and the inscription Memento mori), he himself in his spare time off work is not the tattoo master.

23. Fernando Torres has three tattoos: one - the name of Fernando (written in Elvish language, as Torres - a big fan of Tolkien) is located on the inside of the left forearm; number 9 - a room in his team and the club on the right wrist; on the right shin Roman numerals VII VII MMI. It is the date of July 7, 2001, which Torres remembered that on that day he kissed for the first time.

He

24. One of the pioneers in the field of tattooing in Russian by a former goalkeeper, Sergei Ovchinnikov, got a tattoo on his right forearm - a large scorpion - in the late 90s, when he played for the contract in Portugal.

That's all I wanted to say. From parts taken from here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting