Russian artist shocked the world community by making 4 tattoos... my cat

Recently emerged photos of the tattooed cat Sphynx named the Demon left no one indifferent. His owner is a Russian tattoo artist Alexander decided that the cat is rather cool and self-inflicted on his body image on the thieves ' theme. The website shares with the reader the pictures of the Sphinx Demon. Poor kitty!

Russian fan of tattoos Alexander decided to make his Sphinx series of tattoos

Source of photos: Dailymail.co.icons gave the Demon General anesthesia, the cat was in pain, and started to work

"Of course, I felt sorry for him. He's not alone so decided. Skin the cat another technique of applying a tattoo had to use another." says Alexander

Now on the sides of the Demon adorn playing cards, prison tower, a portrait of a girl, a bottle of vodka and cigarettes.

But most people did not support the idea of Alexander, that tattoo on the cat is craniometry, poor cat. What the hell are you so cruel? It's awful!

Animals should not have tattoos.

It's a nightmare! He should be punished for cruelty to animals.

Let me to say something! No one in their right mind wouldn't do the tattoo the animal! Why do we do it? To become popular and to satisfy their curiosity? Understand, the animal cannot understand what happened to him. It understands only how to live and love. And you have to respect his feelings! Disgusting!

I'm not an activist of "Greenpeace", but that's what I say:
1) the cat will not get any satisfaction from the completed work. He can't look at yourself in the mirror and be happy, and then not run to show the other cats, he's a badass. It can only satisfy the owner and the tattoo artist.
2) the cat could not himself to ask about the tattoo.
3) It is very painful for the cat.
4) the cat did not understand what happened.
These are simple facts, and only an idiot not able to understand them!

But there were also those who liked the tattooed sfinksa think about it cat its owner to take care of better than some people take care of themselves.

This is not the first tattooed Sphynx in Russia. One guy made himself and the cat paired tattoo

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting