Masterpieces of hyperrealism

20 artists who are ready to compete with the camera Website had already talked about some of the talented writers whose work affects their plausibility. It would seem, first-class shots, and really - hyper-realistic painting, which depicts with startling clarity the reality.

To create a photorealistic paintings such takes a long time, because literally every detail has to be traced accurately. Artists sit on each picture dozens or even hundreds of hours before expose his work to the critics. Considerable tenacity and talent of the authors of these portraits do something more than just a copy of a photograph. In their lives, the artist's vision, emotions and the illusion of the world in which we live.

Diego Fatsio

The appearance of each new painting by Diego Facio the web accompanied by a wave of comments in the spirit of "I do not believe that this figure", "unconvincing" and all in the same spirit. We had 22-year-old master of pencil drawings to share the secrets of creation. Giperrealista self-taught Diego Fazio began with sketches for tattoos. Inspired by the work of Japanese artists of the Edo period, a great Hokusai in particular, Diego began to hone their skills, developing his own technique of drawing. It works like an inkjet printer, starting to draw the edge of the sheet. Using pencils and charcoal. To create a portrait of the artist spent 200 hours.

Yigal Ozeri

Yigal Ozeri - a contemporary artist from New York. Yigal incredibly accurately conveys the play of light and shadows, glare and the sun's glare, and thus skillfully creates the illusion of photography. The process of creating these amazing hyper-realistic paintings consists of several stages. First, the artist takes pictures of models in natural environment. Further, in his creative workshop, it processes and prints photos, and only then paints. Many pictures Yigal creates a whole series, which further misleads people about the authenticity of the work, which, in general, is clear - a rare master is able to so accurately create the illusion of the real world.

Gottfried Helnvayn

Gottfried Helnwein - Austrian and Irish artist. In his works, he uses mainly watercolors. Gottfried Helnwein - conceptual artist. He worked as a painter, draftsman, photographer, sculptor and artist, using all aspects of his talent.

Kamalki Laureano

Mexican giperrealist Kamalky Laureano specializes in portraiture. Like all works giperrealista paintings Kamalki photographic look natural and naturally. Kamalki uses painting technique with acrylic paints on canvas. For him, the work is not just an imitation of the photos, and the imitation of life, he embodied on the canvas.

Matthew Doust

Artist Mattew Dust was born in 1984 in Santa Monica, California (USA). Despite his young age he has already known. Exhibitions of his paintings are realistic over the world and decorate many famous galleries.

Ricardo Gardun

Artist Ricardo Garduno uses to put their pans watercolor and pastel. This process is quite time consuming, but the result is really impressive.

Ruben Belloso

The world-famous artist Ruben Belloso draws people as they are, with all their flaws and virtues, not missing a single stroke, painting a thoroughly every wrinkle, every fold, every point on the face and every hair on your head. Portraits as though alive. They are able to communicate with the audience and watch your every glance and casually draw his closer look at your emotions.

Simon Hennessi

British artist Simon Hennessey paints portraits in the style of hyper-realism, creating a pattern indistinguishable from photographs. He mainly works with acrylic paints. His works are often exhibited in various galleries. "My paintings are perceived as a reflection of reality, but in fact it is not, they go beyond their own art in an abstract reality. Using the camera as a source of the real picture, I create false illusions, which are regarded as our own reality ", - says the artist about his work.

Taner Tseylan

Famous Turkish artist, painting in the style of hyperrealism and specializes in playing the photos. For his work he uses mostly acrylic.

Tuna Ferit

Another Turkish artist who plays with an accuracy of people's faces in the portraits. Currently he teaches at the Faculty of Graphic Design based illustration.

Olga Larionov

"Do you still believe that the best portrait photo? You are greatly mistaken! "- Wrote on his page author portraits of Olga Larionov. As an interior designer and an architect, Olga his whole life loved to draw. Several years ago, she was fascinated by hyperrealism - detailed transmission depicted object, from which the figures are similar to the picture.

Andrew Talbot

Renowned British artist Andrew Talbot is engaged in a pattern of 15 years, and since 2002, earns his living with his works. Incredible realism and the bright colors make it a style of one of the most recognizable, which puts it among the best in the business.

Armin Mersmann

Only a pencil of medium hardness and paper - nothing more, that the author used to work. And no rastushёvok, except that the small "painting" with your finger and slate grit to create textures, giving the paintings volume and portraits - realism. Of course, most of the time is spent on vyrisovyvanie details and little things, because without them, the picture will be just left unfinished, but a way - unfinished.

Dirk Dzimirski

The talented German artist Dirk Dzimirsky uses in his works charcoal, pencil and pastel. Like most geniuses in art, the work of the author deserve the highest praise.

Paul caddy

Hard to believe, but the Scottish artist Paul Cadden prefers to work by Vera Mukhina. Moreover, the effect of the brilliant Soviet sculptor begins to feel when you look at his paintings are very abstract. Nothing they do not obscure the colors of the main theme and the only absolutely the same: gray and dark gray. There is nothing surprising - the only tool of the author - a slate pencil. It is enough to convey the effect of water droplets which have stood in the face for a moment exactly. To doubt the genius of the author do not have these products in the near future will be in demand in the Museum of Modern Art.

Brian Druri

American artist Bryan Drury graduated in 2007, the New York Academy of Art, and has since worked in the genre of realism. Winner of many prestigious awards in Europe and the United States.

Eloy Morales

Eloy Morales Romiro - Spanish artist who has a unique talent detailed display photos on canvas. The author says about his work: "I find it interesting to work with reality and reflect it in my paintings, I try to stick to the line where reality coexists in the natural form with my inner world. For me it is important to pass through paintings my vision of things. I believe in the immense power of imagination and its infinite possibilities ».

Raffaella Spens

Impressed kinds Umbrian countryside, Raphaella Spence turned to the creation of urban landscapes. In 2000 she had her first solo exhibition in Italy, received the recognition of art historians and art critics recognition of many of the press. The artist's paintings are in many private, public and corporate collections in the United States, Canada, England, Russia, Italy, Austria and Germany.

Samuel Silva

29-year-old lawyer from Portugal Samuel Silva managed to shock and amuse countless Internet users around the world to create and upload to the network with an amazing picture of a red-haired girl, which many took for a photo.

A self-taught artist explains that while working on his drawings, he uses only eight colors. "I have eight colored ballpoint pens, for this drawing, I used six of them, plus black. This is a ball-point pen. " At the same time, according to Silva, he never mixes colors: it just touches imposes several layers of ink, thus creating the illusion of blending and the illusion of using colors, which he really is not.

Carl Brenders

Carl Brenders - the world-famous Belgian artist and naturalist. Pre Carl draws sketches in pencil. Then, based on these sketches, it creates a picture. It works in mixed media using watercolor and gouache. This technique is an artist with great diligence and zeal for creativity honed for twenty-five years!

See also: Hyperrealism from Olga Larionova

Designer giperrealist showed how he draws

Black and white photorealism Franco Clooney

Hyper-realistic paintings Lee Price

via www.adme.ru/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/giperrealistichnye-kartiny-lee-price-438405/

Tags

See also

New and interesting