Holy of Holies

Continued post about luxury dressing room of celebrities. The first part of - here.

Dressing Christina Aguilera decorated boudoir style elements, although such a collection of shoes will look great in any surroundings. According to Christina, she sorts of designer shoes, so every pair of shoes is a little family with a great name.

The star of the series "90210" Grimes Sheney no wardrobe as such - all her clothes contained in a room with a large floor mirror and plenty of hangers. Shoes standing on the floor or lying in drawers mounted rag. Perhaps Sheney just have not had time to get a full dressing room, or it is more convenient to select the images for your blog fashionable in such conditions.

The dressing Oprah Winfrey reigns perfect order - everything is in place, did not scattered, do not even think that there is a woman dressed living. At the center of the room - TV, which immediately becomes clear that we were in possession of Queen TV.

Unlike his colleagues, Nicole Richie keeps clothes in the spacious closet and not in a separate room. I hope it was not close to things.

Dressing Tamara Mellon is simply obliged to be packed full of shoes, as befits a co-founder of shoe brand Jimmy Choo.

Dressing Paris Hilton consists of two rooms - the first hanging clothes, the second is designed to store shoes. Despite the fact that the style of Paris is poor, its design is quite good dressing room - a chandelier and a mirrored dresser, albeit not very practical, look very impressive.

Not far behind and sister Nicky Hilton. Her dressing room is made on the contrast of dark brown and white, and its content are the envy of even Paris, which gives way to his sister on the number of pairs of shoes. By the way, Nikki said that fresh flowers - a required element of her wardrobe, "they help her to relax."

I think it will be interesting to look into the dressing Kim Kardashian, for which she had to reschedule his house. In the dressing room, Kim never disorder - socialite carefully watching their belongings. Each type of clothing has its place, skirts and dresses hung along the length of the shortest to the longest, and the robe Kim sorts of texture material - fur to the fur, skin to skin, etc.

Favorite things Kim always kept in sight, that they please the eye and create the illusion of a fashion boutique, under which it feels very comfortable. Despite the huge number of things Kardashian claims that unnecessary things and throw a pity and no longer wear, she does not - she sells on e-bay, and the money to give to charity.

I love jewelry, I have the most incredible earrings, rings and necklaces, which are the pride of my collection. And another thing: I never take ornaments for hire, fortunately, I can buy them.

Kourtney Kardashian, like her sister, also loves fashion and tries to keep from her. But unlike Kim, who is buying the latest collections of designers, Courtney prefers all other vintage style:

All my clothes - the clothes with history. Random things in my wardrobe there. I'm much nicer to wear her mother's vintage Chanel handbag or earrings of my grandmother in the 80s style than new-fangled things.

After the birth of his son changed the style of Courtney. That is why the central shelves of her dressing room now stored comfortable ballet flats and flat shoes, and a 12-centimeter pin moved a little higher - Courtney wears them only for output.

Chloe Kardashian is not inferior to their sisters in the amount of any wardrobe, no amount of shoes and clothes in it, and maybe even superior. Dressing room - a favorite place for Chloe. After she married, she set up your home to suit the taste of her husband, not only touching the dressing room - this room is designed for it.

The cabinets Chloe's a lot of clothes, but maxi dresses occupy a special place in them:

In the long dresses, I always look good. They saved me many times when I did not know what to wear, or I did not have time to pack.

Like many women, Chloe feeds fondness for footwear, often calling themselves "shoe maniacĀ»:

Footwear for me as a piece of art, Christian Louboutin - this is my Picasso!
I love all of my shoes. Of course, it is difficult to keep them in order set by color, so you can see each pair of shoes, but it gives me pleasure. I know exactly where he lives each shoe and immediately see if my shoes someone touched.

This collection of shoes Chloe's husband - Lamar Odom, who is not indifferent to kedam:

My husband is a real king of sneakers! And he always tries to wear shoes at me, but I know what I can do in Lubutenah anything.

And, of course, a review of the star dressing without dressing the great and terrible Anna Dello Russo, which allocated to store their clothes are not just small room, and the whole apartment!

For personal estimates Anna made during the journey, in her collection of 4,000 (four thousand) pairs of shoes! Shoes - a real passion Dello Russo, if her feet beautiful shoes.

Anna sort your clothes on the principle of "fashionable, not fashionable." Those are things that it is at the moment, still living in her apartment. And the clothes that went out of fashion, or for some reason lost its relevance for Anna moved into the apartment next door - a huge walk-in closet.

Dressing flamboyant lady more like a museum than a store of clothes. Rare jewelry are next door with strange statues and haute couture shoes are combined with antique tea pairs.

Part of the famous collection of fancy rims Anna Dello Russo, in which it often appears in public.

And finally, walk-in closets are not real people, characters and series and films.

Dressing Blair Waldorf ...

... And all the favorite closet of Carrie Bradshaw. First, a few small cabinets in his bachelor apartment Carrie ...

... And then a luxurious walk-in closet in her apartment together with the dream man

Tags

See also

New and interesting