The kid ran straight into the hands of strangers. Later, in an event impossible to believe!

Each child has a wish in three years. Trucker Dukes from the US, for example, dreams of becoming a firefighter. Just like his father. However, the dream baby is already almost forgotten how - the fight against cancer robbed him all the strength and hope

Trucker ill when he was one and a half years. Since then, the child had to spend all the time in the hospital - the cancer was very aggressive. Trucker family lived in Hawaii, but for better treatment, they had to move to New York.

Once a hospital, in which there was a 3-year-old kid, and decided to visit a volunteer firefighter Jim Grismer. Seeing him, the little Trucker confidently stepped up and introduced himself to the man in form with all its seriousness nedetskiy. "I suddenly saw a little boy who was going strongly to me. Then I threw up his hands, and he literally climbed on me and hugged. It seemed that we know each other for many, many years ", - says Jim

Upon learning that the little hero wants to be a fireman, Jim made him an honorary member of their team. Trucker's career took off! The mother's heart was touched.

After a while the boy's tumor had disappeared, and his parents appeared again hope for a happy and carefree childhood of his son. Fortunately, now Trucker still got loyal friends from New York, which certainly will help him to realize his dream into reality.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting