My husband left his wife and six children, as soon learned that she had cancer patients

True friends are known to be checked in sorrow, not joy. Beth Laytkep lucky - her friends are and it is not afraid to lean on in difficult times. When her friend, Stephanie Kylie learned that Beth second time was ill with breast cancer, I realized that there must be a number.

Laytkep was a single mother of six children. When she was diagnosed, the father of her youngest child left the family. Betrayed. The woman felt that nothing could make her live and fight for this life. And the illness undermined her every day. In the meantime, it had six children, who are not wanted. And then she asked Kylie question that did not go out of her head:

"You can take my children if I die? Will you do this for me? "- Later told Stephanie
. "Of course!" - She replied without hesitation

The task was not easy - Stephanie and her husband Donnie has had three of its own. But both of them bravely accepted the challenge - to raise nine children. However, there was one problem: "Children will want this?". The couple brought children Beth to her to the hospital to talk about it. When asked if they agree to move to a new family if the mother does not save anything, all answered yes. It is very touched Beth.

So it was decided. Beth Laytkep died, knowing well that her six children are in good hands. Stephanie and Donny took them into care and can only wait for the final decision of the court. Concerned people have gathered to help them $ 44, 196. That's what she now says Kylie:

"Now I feel that my life has become integral. Apparently, these six children in our family and not enough! "

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting