The first sign of heart disease: first touch the toes ...

< Heart Disease is not always immediately manifest themselves clinically. A man may very well feel and be active, and then die suddenly of a heart attack!

Obesity, smoking, and a sedentary lifestyle - the main enemies of the cardiovascular system of the body. But heart problems can overtake even those who follow their health ...

Well, there is an elementary test that will help determine whether your heart is right! I just checked myself and I am glad that so far I do not worry about anything.

Symptoms serdtsaSyad on the floor and stretch your legs forward, keep your toes raised. Stretch your hand forward and touch it to the tips of my toes. If you do it with ease, we can say with confidence: your cardiovascular system works without unnecessary stress and failure, Heart Disease will bypass your side!

If the body is not flexible enough, most likely you already have heart problems. The fact that "wood" people are hard inflexible blood vessels! In this group of people there are circulatory disorders due to lack of collagen , making the blood vessels elastic and young.

Hard, slow-moving, rigid muscles of the back and legs indicate a direct path to the cardiologist! After all muscles contain as much collagen as there are blood vessels, they can be used to judge the state of the blood vessels throughout the body.

Be in good shape and do not forget to take care of their body! It will always tell you what to do to improve your health - just need to listen carefully ... Tell me about this important health test your friends

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting