The best way to conduct a home detox: This bath does wonders!

< foot bath not only removes muscle tension and swelling, it is also a great way to improve your whole body!

Through the skin of the feet can cleanse the body of toxins in the home. The easiest method does not exist, and it is surprisingly effective. I spend this procedure twice a week: get rid of pressure surges, improved skin condition, become easy to fall asleep in the evening. I recommend to try!

Home detoksTebe need
  • hot water
  • 0, 5, Art. sea ​​salt
  • 5 drops of essential oil of lemon
  • olive oil

procedure Procedure
    1. Perch feet in a basin hot water and essential oil. Steamed legs for 10 minutes.
    2. Apply to damp foot sea salt and Tuck them a warm towel.
    3. Hold the leg in a towel for 10 minutes, then rinse them with ice water. Brush the skin with olive oil.

This bath is always helps me when I'm starting to get sick with influenza. At the first sign of illness, I well steamed legs and do salt wrap the evening and in the morning wake up healthy! Such a simple detox the body has been very effective tool.

At the feet of the active points are located, responsible for the coordinated work of the excretory system of the body. Through the pores on the feet, face stagnant toxins, so the blood is cleaned, increases immunity, the body invigorates. Extremely useful for this manipulation and leg skin: cracked heels and calluses are gradually disappearing

! Any good hydrotherapy affects the nervous system, and healthy nerves - the key to overall well-being! Share with loved ones this advice, show you care about them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting