Now you can forget about the dry and cracked skin of the feet! Total 1 treatment per week ...

I was scared to look at their feet after the winter. Dry, thin skin, small cracks on the heels of ... How to be, because the front - a seasonal outdoor shoes! Unfortunately, if the skin is not in order, a pedicure can not do: it is only a short time will solve aesthetic problems

. Foot Skin Improvement and full update is possible thanks to home Baths for feet! These 3 recipes are most effective in any problems with your feet: feet sweating, corns, calluses, cracks, exhausted skin. Just try, I'm sure the result will satisfy you!

Footbaths at home Tray with bark oak softens the skin, eliminates the sweating of the feet to stimulate exfoliation of old cells. Enough 1 procedure once a week, to transform their legs!

Ingredients
100 g of oak bark 5 liters of water

Production
oak bark boiled in water for 10 minutes. Optionally, you can make a broth with the addition of sage - it is very useful in the cracks on the heels Hold the leg in a warm, but in any case not hot water for about 20 minutes <.. br>
Milk bath for strong legs> recommended for edema, very useful if very tired legs. Milk and olive oil nourish the skin of feet, heal cracks. After that means the skin becomes silky, without exaggeration!

Ingredients
2 liters of boiled water 1 tbsp. warm milk 3 tbsp. l. lemon juice 2 tbsp. l. olive oil a pinch of cinnamon

Manufacturing
Mix all the ingredients of this wonderful bath. It is important that the water temperature was comfortable for the feet. Perch feet in the healing liquid for 15 minutes. Result - velvety skin of feet! If you do such a bath regularly disappear dry skin, cracked heels and calluses. After the bath with milk and lemon juice to make a pedicure - a pleasure

! I like to put on your feet yogurt after such baths. After 2 weeks, I did not recognize your skin - a fermented milk product has helped to cope with the rough skin, feet look great! As if it was not all the winter months, this warm shoes ...

Share with your friends effective tips for beauty legs, they will be satisfied!

Tags

See also

New and interesting