When the cake bake, covered him with a mirror coating on this recipe! Gloss ...

Prepared this glaze the first time and was very worried: so anxious to get ... The mirror glaze coating can be seen reflected - so dessert will always bring joy for the holiday table

! This recipe has lived up to my expectations, the coating for the cake turned out to be extremely successful. Sparkling, shiny surface without any lack ... Besides, it is indescribably delicious. The icing on the famous confectioner Pierre Hermé especially for you, dear reader!

Mirror Glaze for tortaIngredienty
75 ml of water 150 ml honey 150 g of condensed milk li > 1 tbsp. l. gelatin 150 g sugar 150 g milk chocolate

Preparation
Soak the gelatine in 30 ml of water for swelling, you will need about 15 minutes. In a saucepan with a thick bottom couple the remaining water, honey and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, add the condensed milk and swollen gelatin. This also add broken into small pieces of chocolate, quickly stir the mixture until it is completely dissolved. Put the cake on the grill and spread the frosting on it using a tablespoon. In no case is leveled her spoon - give the opportunity to glaze drain freely across the baking surface. To avoid any bubbles, you can pour the icing on the cake through a fine strainer. After 2 hours, the coating hardens, and the cake will become a magical look! < Mirror chocolate glaze attractive, like a starry sky ...

For more shine in the mix for the glaze, you can add a bit of cognac! The rest does not deviate from the recipe: the ideal proportions of food in grams ensure success of the event and you obradueshsya all shining dessert

. I drew this simple way of cooking elegant glaze for dessert! Think about this recipe, when you decide to bake a cake. I have no doubt that you will succeed!

Tags

See also

New and interesting