Poppy chocolate cake recipe

My daughter Pauline had a birthday a week ago. I thought for a long time what kind of cake to bake for this day, so that all the family and guests, and most importantly, Paul, would like it.

Having tried a kutya for Christmas, the baby was delighted with the poppy. Then I thought in my head that I needed something. poppy-cake. And since I’m still new to making sweets, I wish the recipe was simple and the cake was delicious.

The recipe for this birthday cake was suggested to me by my cousin Irina. Cake with poppy and chocolate glaze invariably attracts the attention of guests. And this one is extraordinarily simple, but dessert It's really addictive. Guests have never gone home without asking for a cake recipe. And the husband two days after the birthday daughter asked to bake it again!

Editorial "Site" I've prepared a beautiful one for you. poppy-cakeVanilla cream and chocolate glaze. The perfect combination of taste and aroma!

Poppy cake Ingredients for 3 crusts
  • 6 proteins
  • 3 tbsp coconut shavings
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1 bottle of vanilla essence
  • 5 tbsp poppy
  • 10 tbsp flour
  • 15g baking powder
  • 5 tbsp milk

Cream ingredients
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 1 bottle of vanilla essence
  • 1 bag of vanilla pudding
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 6 tbsp sugar
  • 250g butter

Ingredients for decoration
  • 100g dark chocolate
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough for crusts, in a convenient container beat the proteins until the mixture doubles in volume. It should turn white and become thick as a meringue. Add the sugar and stir the dough until it dissolves completely. In the mixture gradually add poppy, coconut shavings, vanilla essence, flour mixed with baking powder, and warm milk. Stir the dough with movements from the bottom up.

2. The resulting mixture is poured into a form measuring 24 × 30 cm, covered with baking paper and oiled. Bake the cake at a temperature of 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Once it's ready, it needs to be cooled. Corge won't be very lush. When it cools, cut it into three equal parts.

3. Now we move on to making the cream. In a bowl, beat the yolks with sugar to a creamy state. Add powder pudding, vanilla essence and milk, then mix it thoroughly with a corolla so there are no lumps.

4. Put the future cream on a slow fire and stir continuously until it thickens. Let the cream cool. After cooling, add the diced oil and stir for 3 minutes until you get a gentle cream. The cream is divided into two equal parts.

5. To make the glaze in a metal bowl, mix the pieces of chocolate and vegetable oil, then put the mixture on a water bath and stir until all the chocolate has melted. You need oil in order to prevent thickening of the glaze.

6. On the dish carefully put the first cake, then apply part of the cream. Next, lay out the second cake, evenly distributing the rest of the cream. And cover the cake with a third crust, gently pressing it with your fingertips. On the last cake pour a warm glaze, smoothing it with a spatula.

7. Put the cake in a cold place for 2-3 hours, after which it can be cut and served. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice A lovers of poppy offer to familiarize yourself with another wonderful recipe - poppy roll from yeast dough. This roll turns juicy and soft inside, with a crunchy delicate crust on top.

Properly cooked, it melts in its mouth with millions of mind-blowingly sweet crispy particles. It's delicious!

Give your loved ones joyful moments - bake poppy-cake. By the way, in addition to poppy, you can add raisins and dried apricots to this cake, and then you will get a cake with a new taste.

Cook, please your loved ones and do not forget to share the recipe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting