Instructions for cooking Italian cake with walnuts and cream

Roman holidays were not in vain, learned the recipe for an amazing Italian nutcake. Yes, yes, that nut cake of Italian confectioners! It's got 2 spoons, no more. And the taste is not to convey words, you need to try!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to cook the best. walnut-cake. It's impossible to break away!

Homemade cake with walnut Ingredients
  • 300g walnuts
  • 300g sugar
  • 2 tsp flour
  • 8 egg whites
  • 400 ml cream (33% fat content)
  • 150g dark chocolate

Preparation
  1. Clean the nuts and grind very finely with a blender.

2. Blow the proteins with a mixer, gradually pouring sugar. Add the crushed nuts and flour, stir until homogeneous.

3. Cut out 6 circles of the same diameter as a baking mold. Put one circle in the form, sprinkle a little flour. Put on it a thin layer of 1/6 part of the resulting mass. Put the form in a preheated to 200 degrees oven, bake for 7 minutes. Then immediately with the help of a wide spatula, remove the circle of dough from the form. In the same way, bake another 5 circles.

4. Grind 100 grams of chocolate into cubes, then paint them in a water bath. Miss with melted chocolate all circles of dough, except one. Let the dough cool.

5. The rest of the chocolate is rubbed on a large grater. Wash the cream, set aside 3 tablespoons, and combine the rest with grated chocolate.

6. Smear cream with chocolate crumb 5 chocolate-smeared cakes, fold them on top of each other. Put the unsmeared crust on top. Cover the cake with the remaining whipped cream. You can decorate the cake with chocolate chips.

7. That's it, corncake ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out a delicious recipe for nut pie. It is fast and irreplaceable if guests suddenly arrive!

In addition to the amazing taste, the cake is prepared quite simply, I would say, in between. Dough, in part, is similar to what is made for a French dessert - macaruna, and whipped cream, they are also whipped cream in Africa.

Chocolate layer Adds both crunchiness and bitterness spicy (I make with 99% chocolate). Wonderful cake! Agree, this dessert is too good to miss the opportunity to make it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting