Very often we attach too much importance to the way society assesses our actions. Getting used to constantly look at the evaluation of others, we begin to lose themselves. "You have decided to get married too early", "time for you to have children", "This job is not for you" - the familiar words, right? We do not have time to look around, are living someone else's life, that does not make us happy.
< Website publishes the translation is very honest article about 10 things that happen to you on the day when you stop worry about someone else's opinion. 1. You will live by their own rules. At first, you start doing what brings great pleasure not your friends or family, and you. The events that will take place, will be a reflection of who you really are, and not the man of the past who tried to please everyone.
< 2. You will become bolder. Keep in mind these doubts and fears during the decision-making? If you do not think what people will say about each of your action, then make a choice will be much easier. Without regard for the opinions of others will be easier to understand what is your soul.
< 3. You will begin to attract the right people This one -. Is the one who never condemn you, even if his opinion is not the same as yours. Those who really care about you, never fails to support, only because I do not agree with you. Therefore, all unnecessary people themselves will be eliminated, and your relationship with your loved ones will be deeper and more meaningful.
4. You will understand how negatively can affect the other people you are. When you attach too much importance to the opinions of others, you no longer hear his own mind and understand that feeling. Thus, someone can convince you of something with which you disagree, or forced to do something you do not want.
5. You stop trying to do something to someone to prove It makes life easier understanding that the choice can not be right or wrong, it just yours. Well this point illustrates the phrase: "For all the good you will not." This means that you can focus on what's important to you, and not on what is important to society.
6. You will have more chances to succeed. When you're not afraid to take risks when you do something with passion, when you really like your style of life, she lived with great pleasure. You have more enthusiasm, so success is inevitable.
7. No one will mess you up. The people will become harder you upset with comments ranging from clothes to lifestyle. Words can hurt hurt, but why not insulate itself from the effects of unproductive criticism?
8. You will be free. When you get used to consult with more people, you begin to live someone else's life. As soon as you let go of "advisers" of the crowd, you will notice that they themselves become more freely: no need to constantly worry about how well you did or not; about how you look in the eyes of others, and if you hurt someone case.
9. You will begin to change your life. You will be easier to find your way and to realize their dreams. Once leaving the comfort zone, you will learn not to shift the burden of responsibility on the other, to explore and discover new things in themselves and the world around them.
10. You will realize that others really do not care. In the end, you realize that other people have their own lives, which they control, and they have no time to go into the details of your. Therefore, they are unlikely to surface "advice" would be useful. It is necessary to distinguish between those who really care about you, from those who express their opinions only to at least say something.
Author: Reniya Hiring / thought catalog
Translation and adaptation of the Website