After reading the note from her husband, this woman could not hold back the tears ...

Waking up in the morning, Julie noticed that her husband is no longer in the house. All recent months, he behaved in a strange way. Stretching in bed, an elderly woman morale yourself cleaning. Starting from the bedroom, she suddenly found a note on the table of her husband. After reading it, Julie could not hold back the tears:

«Dear Julia,

I am writing you while you sleep. In that case, if tomorrow, wake up, I will not be myself. If I was caught between two worlds and more aware that finally loses one of them. I'm afraid that one day I just did not come back.
If tomorrow I do not understand what's happening to me ... If tomorrow I can not express my admiration for you, and how I appreciate you. How do you stay with me, in spite of everything, still trying to make me happy.
Maybe tomorrow I will not understand what you're doing for me. You're glued pieces of paper on the door, so I do not confused the kitchen and bathroom. You always make me laugh when I wear shoes without socks. You continue to maintain a conversation with me, even when I've forgotten what it's about. Sometimes you whisper in my ear the names of our grandchildren, so they do not realize that I forgot them. You always gently answering my anger emissions. Even when I just do not know what came over me.
For all this and more. If tomorrow I'll forget your name or mine.
If tomorrow I will not be able to thank you.
If tomorrow, Julia, I can not for the last time to tell you I LOVE YOU FOREVER YOURS ...
TAMR "

Read it without tears almost impossible. Even in the case of severe Alzheimer's deepest feelings are still able to find their manifestations.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting