She saw the father behaves with a 9-year-old daughter, and left him a note ...

David Rosenman - therapist and associate professor from Rochester, Minnesota, USA. He is also the father of two young children. When one morning he took his 9-year-old daughter in a cafe for breakfast, I do not expect to happen to him, this story that touched thousands of people across the country.

When the father of the girl came in the cafe, he was going to read the news, while his daughter had breakfast and finish the job of knitting. But she asked him to, he just stayed with it. Rather than shrug and continue reading as would many fathers, the man put the paper down and spent time with my daughter. They're cute talking, joking and laughing, sharing ideas and thoughts - in other words, to enjoy each other's company.

But when they were about to leave the cafe, David went back to the table after paying the bill and found this note from an unknown woman. He published these words, which impressed him deeply. The story of David received more than 10,000 repost, and you'll understand why when you read this ...

Here's what he wrote.

"This morning, at the request of my 9-year old daughter, I took her to the cafe. She took her knitting, and I - a newspaper, laptop and phone. Sitting at the table, we were going to deal with each their own affairs: she would have finished knitting, and I had planned to check email, answer letters, recorded in the business planner for a week, to view materials on the work, etc. Sound familiar?

But today, she asked me: "Daddy, and you could not check email or read the paper? We can just be together? "I'm not exaggerating, it is well said.

As a result, today we have been together. She showed me that he was going to tie. I remembered the day she was born. Then we tried to guess whether the couple at the next table on a date. Then she told me about their fundamentals and their friends hamsters. I watched as she chews his sandwich for breakfast, and was touched a little, thinking how much I love her.

I knew she needed my attention, so she wanted to get it.

Before we left, I went to pay for the order and buy something with it to her brother. When he returned, he saw a note on the table. The daughter said she was coming to the table, a woman. She asked her father if I then left me this note. I looked, but there was no one. And then I read these lines. The words of this stranger made a strong impression on me. I hope that their power and attentiveness of the author will also be an incentive for other people.

Here is what was written in the note:

"I work in a school where many daughters do not have fathers, and if there is, the girl never got attention from them as long as you have given your daughter in this Sunday morning. You can not imagine what a great gift you have made all the teachers who teach it today, and will be taught to the issue ».

Please do not wait until your children or your favorite Ask your attention, as did my girl, - they may remain silent. Do not expect that you will leave the same note - such beautiful moments in life are rare. I just want to encourage you to share with me this experience: pay now at least a little time to those whom you love. And if you see that someone does leave a note - believe me, it will make an incredible impression on the person ».

: Marketium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting