BENEFITS raw food diet - 3: ENDURANCE AND POWER

Hello all, this time to continue a series of articles about the benefits of raw food, which I marked for themselves for a term of four years. Earlier, I published the article: Control of weight and no morbidity. This time I want to talk about his stamina and strength, that during this period only increased. Of course, during these 4 years of endurance is better than it was before. Why? I used more tired in principle, fatigued by the end of the day, productivity in business and perseverance was lower. On the raw food diet all became easier this way repeatedly told on their webinars in February.

What exactly has changed - it is easier to get up in the morning, more than perseverance and concentration during sedentary work, less eye fatigue. I recall that a year ago I went to the gym, and immediately realized that raw food is easier to engage in the hall - while the other on a normal diet more difficult to perform as many reps they quickly run out of steam and tired. While you can go ahead and even if you do the last repetition difficult, you can still "further squeezed" them.

How to gain weight right? Briefly.

I often see it - man or a man complains that weighs a little, and he eats small portions, says that "not particularly hungry" and that "eating enough." Guys, will not do so. We'll have to load your body at first that it used to take more food - and go to the gym to exercise, to put off all the right places and grow muscles. Then, in the course better to put more carbs, so much more juicy fruits, which help to overcome the more hardy heavy loads. It was convinced on itself - when I go to the gym before that after eating watermelon, energy, and more energy efficient and do not have such a strong sense of a series of "no longer can" even if it hurts, and you can not, it is still on a juicy turns engaged longer. Fact. And here everything is clear - who have enough motivation, will and will do one more lazy himself - will sit, to find the reasons why he does not do it, or why he and so approx. You are the first or the second?

On this trip to Bali I was able to put the record - to sit down 80 times with 30 kg or so, not sure how much he weighed the neck, but it was impressive. I wanted to sit down a 100-ku, but after 80 the body says "no, perhaps enough." Although there was such a plan before the trip, often something interesting incidental. It is really so. Of course, this can not be said about sports. Because the sport is almost always necessary to adhere to a specific schedule.

Having come to the gym at the hotel, I realized that the trainers some strange, and very adequate that there was a - a running track and rod (not loose weight, and on the bar). While staying there wanted to take the opportunity and how to poprisedat.

The training was:
Workout cardio on the treadmill for 20 minutes with a gradual increase in speed, and by the end of decreasing
A little stretching
Squats: neck + 5 kg on each side 3 times for 10
Squats: neck + 10 kg on each side 8 times 10

Effect: in the end, of course, you feel squeezed like a lemon, but no pain. In the breaks between sets he drank water, because in that room, even from some not very dynamic sessions with you flowing water - in a tropical climate it is to drink a lot more. Next - the next morning really feel "podtyanuvshimsya 'legs, hips, stomach and everything else became smaller in volume. Moreover, repeatedly noticed - the more weight I work, the more everything is tightened on the next day. This is the reason that I believe that we need to do is not only cardio exercises. They themselves are effective, but if you do more and the muscles with enough weight for you, then the effect will be much better.

All good day!

Tags

See also

New and interesting