Man tortured by the question: "When did you get married?" - And he made just such a photo shoot

Who says you can not celebrate Valentine's Day with someone you just roads, even if it has four legs and a tail? Jonathan Graziano decided to break stereotypes on this holiday and spent it with my best friend - pug noodle. He led the beloved dog for a walk in Central Park in New York, and captured this fun day.

< Website in delight from this couple!

"It was love at first sight, - says Jonathan. - When I looked into those big eyes, I realized that it was my dream Pug »

"Nobody makes me laugh like Noodle.

Nobody. "

Any output of a happy couple includes brunch with close friends, afternoon walks and sightseeing attractions.

Jonathan tenderly cares for Noodle. In the cool morning that is always a warm sweater.

Noodle often writes simple but strong love notes for Jonathan. Like this, for example.

Couple enjoying, looking at his picturesque future. To host a pug is a long weekend in a cozy cabin upstate. For Noodle - dinner. Literally any kind of food.

Jonathan dreams: "I never stopped believing in true love. And that's what I say, there will always be someone who can give flowers and candy ... Never give up »

This couple have something to discuss and something to laugh. Although Noodle always serious and unruffled.

"Look! It seems a duck swims! »

Note Website

Yes, they even have their own friendship rings. However, Noodle has lost his last outing.

Jonathan shared with his noodle healthy snack. It seems to like.

This couple is happy to share her first Valentine's Day to all!

Even if you have not met the love, that is no reason to lose the sense of humor.

Preview: Brittany Worgan

via barkpost.com/life/man-pug-couply-photos-valentines-day/

Tags

See also

New and interesting