20 citations optimistic cheerful writer Douglas Adams

Douglas Adams - English writer, who conquered the readers his excellent sense of humor and extraordinary visionary. The idea of ​​writing his most famous works, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" came to him during his own hitchhiking to Istanbul, when he looked at the stars, sleeping in the open air.

We are in the Website adore his books and share a good mood, which gives this brilliant writer, his readers.

Fly easy. You just have to jump on the ground and miss. You do not have to worry. All out of control in the best way. He was a dreamer, a thinker, a philosopher ... or, as it were, his wife said, idiot. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a moment or two, nothing continued to happen did not. illusory time. Dinner time is illusory double Human beings -.. the great opportunists When people cease to exercise their mouthparts, they will start to work brains The classic mistake made by designers absolutely reliable system - underestimated the ingenuity of clinical idiots My Universe -. it is my eyes and my ears. Everything else -. Not more than rumors It is not used to understand what is happening around. So it was even more comfortable -. The last interesting companion caught me forty million years ago. And you know who he was?
- What is
-. A coffee grinder I spend on your time for one reason only -. To me nowhere to go The universe is huge, and it is her property extremely acts on the nerves, resulting in most people, keeping your peace of mind, prefer not to remember about its extent. I'd rather be happy than to do it right. When you want something in -This see no better way than to try to explain to it to someone else. He woke up and immediately repented of this act. no one and nothing can travel faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news - they are known, are subject to their own laws a man who has traveled the galaxy far and wide, went through hunger, poverty and deprivation, and still is in possession of a towel -. it the person with whom you can deal Logic -. a wonderful thing, but, as shown by the process of evolution, and it has its weaknesses time. - the worst place of all, where one can get lost

. via illustrators.ru/illustrations/455819

Tags

See also

New and interesting