15 optimistic quotes from "Deniskina stories"

There are books of all ages take us back to childhood - they smell of a summer evening, the creaking of bicycle wheels on the gravel voiced friendly laughter and joy of the first discovery. "Deniskiny stories" Victor Dragoon - just such a book. It instantly turns serious adult uncles and tetenek in carefree boys and girls.

On the day of memory of the writer Website gathered quotes from our favorite childhood stories.

In the morning I could not eat. Only drank two cups of tea with bread and butter, potatoes and sausage. Then he went to school. There were people by the thousand, all in costume. Some gnomes were about fifty people. And there were a lot of white "snowflakes". This is such a suit, when there are a lot of white gauze and sticks in the middle of some kind of a girl. Once we have with the Pope went to the zoo, and I rode around on the street, and he asked:
- You that you ride?
And I said:
- I'm jumping, you're my dad!
He knew!

I said:
- Well, how?
- Monstrous! - Praised Boris Sergeyevich. Although I have is the ninth year, I yesterday realized that lessons still need to learn.
When Alenka saw me She immediately yelled:
- Denis has come! Hoo!
I politely said:
- Hello! What are you yelling like a fool? - Here, Dad, look what I'm going to ask Mishka problem: here I have two apples and three of us like to share them with us equally?
- I give up!
I said:
- That we all have received equally, it is necessary of these apple compote cook.
- Now go - learn well!
And we went to learn. But I sat and poorly studied. Two hours! Some five minutes to play, and for two hours! I sang only loud, I did not want to sing more quietly, because the moment singing - this is when loud!

- Is there a good disease?
- Oh, - I said - as you want! Chickenpox, for example. Very good, interesting disease. When I was sick, I whole body, each separately bolyavku green paint smeared. I was like a leopard. What is bad is it? A dad a little tossed around the room and then for no apparent reason came to my mother. He said:
- How do I love your laugh.
And leaned over and kissed his mother.

I love to laugh ... Sometimes I did not want to laugh, but I force myself, squeeze out a laugh - look, five minutes is really getting ridiculous. And I sat on the window sill and began doing nothing. I stopped and said clearly:
- Not spying. No hyhki not, as briefly and clearly: fyfki!
That's all! Mom looked me in the eye. She looked for a long time and then asked:
- You remember it for a lifetime?
And I said:
- Yes.

via # image15833060

Tags

See also

New and interesting