20 citations nihilists physicist Richard Feynman

There was American physicist. It was very unlike conventional physicists liked to joke, to tell interesting stories. Students at his lectures were full, because there was not only understandable but also exciting. He studied physics effortlessly, while managed to make a lot of discoveries, so that was enough for the Nobel Prize.

Website has collected a few simple truths Richard Feynman, who understood life at the quantum level.

You do not bear responsibility for what is expected of you by others. If from you wait too much, it's their fault, not your fault. You keep saying to myself, 'I can do this, but I will not "- but this is nothing more than another way of saying that you can not. It is important not property that we have, and the ability to create the property. I slowed down - on the first available spot - and carefully read the following sentence. Exactly, I do not remember, but it was very similar to this: "Individual members of the social community often receives information from visual, symbolic channels." I turned the proposal this way and that, and finally translated it into normal language. Do you know what it meant? "People read." The second psychiatrist was obviously more educated because of his scribbles turned out more difficult to read. physics like sex: can not give practical results, but that is no reason not to do it I've always liked to do well that I have never had to happen. To add to your life one second, you will have to fly around the earth 400 million times, but all of these aircraft breakfasts shorten your life much more significant . If you are a scientist, quantum physicist and you can not explain in a few words a child of five, what you are doing - you are a charlatan. I always do: get involved in something and see how far it can move. Mathematicians can prove the theorem only trivial because each theorem, which proved trivial. The main principle - do not fool yourself. And like a fool just the easiest. Here we have to be very careful. Von Neumann gave me an interesting idea: do not have to be responsible for the world in which you live. As a result, the Board of von Neumann, I have developed a very powerful sense of social irresponsibility. It made me a happy man ever since. What we really need is imagination, but imagination in a straitjacket reliable. Try to discover something secret - one of my hobbies. - How do you value life?
- Sixty-four.
- Why do you say "sixty-four»?
- What, you think you can measure the value of life?
- No! I mean, why did you say "sixty-four" rather than "seventy-three," for example?
- If I said "seventy-three," you would have asked me the same question!

See also 23 accurate, as an axiom, quotes Stephen Hawking
25 citations brilliant physicists
17 quotes Sigmund Freud, who will talk about ourselves

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-nauka/17-citat-zigmunda-frejda-kotorye-rasskazhut-o-nas-samih-858310/

Tags

See also

New and interesting