In life there are moments when everything gets out of hand and come to mind only destructive thoughts. At such moments, writers Esther and Jerry Hicks suggests using a method of "Wheel of attention».
- Please draw on paper a large circle, and the center of his small (about 5 cm in diameter). Then sit back, relax and look closely at the small circle. Feel your eyes focused on him.
- Now, for a moment, close your eyes and direct attention to the events that have awakened in you a strong negative emotions. Clearly define for yourself what you do not want.
- After this will be the turn to say, "I know exactly what I do not want to. So what do I want? »
- Try to clearly define what you want. Best of all, if you will thus be guided by what you want to feel about this situation. Briefly specify your desire and write it down in a small circle - the center of the wheel.
- On the perimeter of the circle write down your thoughts about your goal, the result of her accomplishments, that lifts your spirits. So keep writing them on the perimeter of the large circle. Start with "12 hours" (as if you looked at the clock), and then follow in a clockwise direction - 1 hour, 2 hours and so on, until there is a 12 proposals, are born in your positive emotions. ul > For example, if you are really want to lose weight, write it in the center of a small circle, and place the sector in all of your motivation so that the writing in the last sector you will already feel the real ability to achieve results.
The method of "Wheel of attention" is so effective in the first place because the statements that you write, you have chosen quite deliberately. They are the beliefs that you always considered correct and which thus coincide with your wishes.
Thus, focusing on the target in the center of the wheel, you find more and more evidence that realize your intentions really. You will surely achieve everything you want, is just the beginning.
According to the materials: abraham-hicks.narod