7 tips to help you fall in love with yourself and your body

When we look in the mirror, what we pay attention in the first place? As a rule, we see only their weaknesses and thereby spoil the mood for the whole day. We often hear the phrase: "We need to get in shape" and "Something I'm very relaxed!". And convince themselves and others that the main problem lies in our body. Thus, we program your brain to see only in their appearance, we do not like.

We are in the Website believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way, and we want to share tips that will help you love yourself.

Let's think positively, as banal as it may sound. Take your picture or go to the mirror and focus on what you think is attractive in itself. Do yourself a compliment and think about what could tell other people. Do not get hung up on the details. One drawback should not spoil all impression of the exterior. It is better to think about what you think is attractive in itself - it is much nicer. Remember, you always have a choice. You are not forced to change, but if you're determined to do it, do not retreat. Do something unexpectedly inspiring. Try new exercises in the gym, go to yoga. And most importantly - think "I can do it!". Stop comparing yourself with other people. Try to drive away the thought as a persistent fly. After all, people do not believe that the rose beautiful daisies - is a completely different color. Everyone - its shortcomings. Even the most successful, attractive and slender man sometimes feels insecure. We can consider it an ideal, but it is also, believe me, someone equal. The way to change long and thorny , but nothing happens overnight - the practice, be patient and do not stop.

via www.pinterest.com/mesamaria/artist-duane-bryers-1911-2012/

Tags

See also

New and interesting