If the relationship should remain a secret, you should not be in this relationship

The site publishes stunning excerpt from Regina Brett, "God never blinks." Stay away from the reach of men! "There was a period in my life - from twenty years and almost forty - when the men went through me like bread crumbs through a goose. In fact, I met with the same man, only the name has changed.

I realized it only when after the relationship with the one person I needed psychological help. It seemed that the young handsome guy who rolled up to me at work, trembles with the desire to meet with me. About three months he literally spinning around me. And just when I was ready to trust and remove its protection, he said he would not be able to go on a date with me on the weekend, because the city comes his bride. Someone who comes?

Yeah. He was engaged. I was once again the dish you want to devour the sly. I was furious. I'm thought of everything! How is it that I once again began to meet with non-free man?

This is the story of my life. Why do I have to repeat it again and again? That evening, when I said I did not want to see him, I wept, prayed and cried out to the universe: "Why do I always attract unavailable men?"

Universe replied: "Because you're afraid of the free".

Wow! It dawned on me: I am afraid that a man can stay. Why? As a child, I lived under the same roof with a man who shouted, raged and raged. On the other hand, he was the most generous and selfless father in the world. But one could never predict what side he will turn to you. Once upon a time, as a child, I brought myself to a mental rule that firmly imprinted in my heart: "Men bring pain. Do not live with a man ".

So I had not lived. To choose those who will not remain. Not available. Married, Engaged, Dating a friend living in another state, drunks or workaholics. Men who can not really belong to me. Good guys, that would still be there, scared me, and to cope with that fear helped me only a few years of treatment.

Physician, heal my very dark and deep wound, he gave me the basic rules of dating. The initial letters of their constituent word "stop." She wanted me to keep in mind four things, and the first - the most important.

The secret. Endure your relationship gaze of society? If your relationship must be kept secret, you do not need such a relationship.

injury. This link is hurting you or any image humiliates you or your children?

Sensations. You meet only in order to avoid pain, and feelings? This relationship for complacency?

The Void. This link is empty, there is no concern and loyalty?

It was a great starting point. Since that day, I realized that the most important quality that must be sought in the man - it is available for a relationship.

As soon as I laid eyes on someone, I immediately asked myself whether it is available for a relationship? If not, even not worth trying.

Eventually, I made my own advice about relationships:

Stay away from the reach of men. These include gay men, monks, those who live where you do not want to settle down, married, betrothed, and those who are afraid to tell others that occur to you not to scare other girls.

There are no secrets. One of my close friend's husband changed over the years. It was not a novel, but a lifestyle. At the same time they were family therapy, "to work on their relationship." Husband masterfully portrayed the manifestation of lively participation in the classroom, never mentioned about the other, but one day he was caught red-handed, and that was the end of a marriage.

Another friend of mine repeatedly returned to a married man, hoping he would leave her family and marry her. I kept saying to her: "If you marry a man who is unfaithful to his wife, then you marry a man who is unfaithful to his wife." The same rule holds true for men. If your girl does not tell his sister, mother, girlfriend or former that occurs to you, forget it. Were it not for the other secret airfield or garnish. If she can not be honest and says nothing about your connection, cast it. What do you want - an affair or a relationship?

Watch out dependencies. If a person is addicted to work and so on, then it is not available. Beware of their inner need to find and heal the twisted soul. If you repeatedly choose just the right such that it is necessary to bring back to life, ask yourself why. If you think you can save him or her, think again. The first stage of any program dvenadtsatietapnoy - admit their helplessness in this situation.

< Be an attractive candidate. Everything that is given to you, you use 100%. One guy I met said he was all like me, except that I am too religious. But is this possible? He's just like that I do believe in it, and in less than God? That quality, which I appreciated more than anything else, it was hard to endure. I do not want to be with someone who can not stand me. And I want to someone who will appreciate.

Tell the world what you want from the satellite. But first, explain it to myself. Noting all the husks: height, weight, income - leave it all and forget. Sit in the silence of your soul, go down into the depths of her and asked: "What do I really want?" Make a list. At the end write "this or something even better." And then take away somewhere far away in a box and forget.

< Do not look at the wrapper. wrapper, which is packed gift, usually it does not give any idea of ​​what's inside. Sometimes it is better to wrap the content. The best gifts sometimes awarded without the wrapper. Do not discount the little bald or chubby, similar teddy bear men. Before you remove them from the list of applicants five-letter curse "cute", think carefully about what you really want. Not proglyadi good-natured with a tender heart, zasmotrevshis on a steep macho with cubes press. Tender Heart durable relief muscles. Ask any woman older than forty.

self-perfection. Make your life is so wonderful, that will not matter whether it will be someone. Seize any opportunity to make new friends, meet new people, go on an adventure. Live the life of your dreams, but do not look for a man or woman of your dreams. As soon as you stop chasing a butterfly, she falls gently on your shoulder.

Rather than look for this or that Edistvennoe, stand one way or the only ... for yourself. Cutting your best, deepest, most authentic "self." Be attractive (-s) for themselves.

For all the world there is someone. If you're trying to turn yourself into another person, your only and may not be interested because he is looking for the woman that you just stopped being »

via www.cluber.com.ua/lifestyle/lichnaya-zhizn/2015/10/esli-otnosheniya-dolzhnyi-ostavatsya-v-sekrete-vyi-ne-dolzhnyi-ostavatsya-v-etih-otnosheniyah/

Tags

See also

New and interesting