AMV BBDO advertising Sainsbury's pick to head chef and broadcaster Jamie Oliver

The agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO released a new video for the British network of department stores Sainsbury's with the famous British chef Jamie Oliver and showman.

The new summer campaign aimed at focusing on particular customers, authentic British products. The agency has offered not just tell the audience about the products and try to provoke them to culinary experiments, which typically bring people a lot of pleasure. The slogan of the campaign: «Try Something New Today» - «Try something new today».

The video shows viewers what is happening in the mind of Jamie Oliver at a time when he is preparing a barbecue for his friends. The animation and idyllic style, we see how he presents himself, will look like a dish that he is and that he prepare to do this.

The campaign is also supported by print advertising and advertising at point of sale: cards and banners with culinary ideas and quotes from the movie, made in the same style.

Jamie Oliver is the face of Sainsbury's network since 2000, what has a serious image of the service department, but is a certain proportion of irritation and frustration among his fans and colleagues. For example, the chef Clarissa Dickson-Wright publicly named Oliver "whore" because he supported produced supermarket smoked salmon. But Jamie himself, known for his non-conformism and the rejection of the conventions, says: "I do not care about all this. I've never seen a company that so much would change in a few years. Justin King (CEO) and his team are pretty darn good, and most importantly - they are passionate about food. I thought that my relationship with Sainsbury's will last three years. In June or July over the next contract, and I will hear, whether they have a new vision of its advertising or again they want me ».

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting