Petrovich zhzhot! Basics of life safety of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations

One of the most important ministries Russia decided on a very unexpected and bold vision. MOE launched a social advertising campaign, created by renowned artist Andrew Bilzho.

Warnings about the careful handling of fire, gas, water, electricity, etc. packed in the original series of animated commercials in the style, familiar to many for a series of brilliant cartoon about Petrovich.

- Initially, these videos were created for broadcast in the framework of a joint program of the Emergencies Ministry, the Interior Ministry and FSB of Russia OKSION - reported AdMe .ru Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.

As he told us Irina Andrianova, Head of Information and Public Relations, the All-Russian comprehensive system of informing and alerting the population - is a network of urban screens, which until 2010 to appear in many cities of Russia. Currently, they are in six regions - the "capital" of federal districts. The series, created Bilzho, was broadcast without sound on these monitors. "In order to prevent the saw more people we sent out videos on all the central channels," - told us Irina Valentinovna.

By the way, the four spot out of 10 were rejected. The ministry felt that the audience will not understand. Viewers will not see the videos "The child on the road", "butt", "Fireworks" and "Evacuation».

- Fire propaganda that was in the Soviet time - shared Irina V.. - I worked well, but now want something more fresh and interesting. Messages like "Leaving, turn off the iron" has already become boring. And these videos funny, we want to believe that the campaign will be effective.

The idea of ​​using the talent Andrew Bilzho MOE prompted PR -agentstvo MediaRepublic.

- I am very pleased that in Russia there were people ready to this, - said Andrei Bilzho Site. - At first, I was not even quite sure what the MOE familiar with my work. Several times clarified whether they really want to. Much has been done, and I am glad that finally saw the light of the rollers, because, first of all, it was done for the people.

As the website, a series of spots left in late May on NTV.

Working with such a serious and conservative customer, as the Ministry of Emergency Situations, appeared full of funny stories.

So, one of the rollers has been deleted sex scene. According to the generals, the wife of fire do not change their husbands. "Well, honor and praise them," - Andrew agreed Bilzho.

Another story is connected with the wishes of another general. At one meeting, he said that "love, when more and more naturalistic." The artist immediately offered a solution: "Okay. Let any famous actress, for example, my favorite Chulpan Khamatova is in a burning building. A fire, the same Kutsenko, takes her out in his arms burned to charred dress. " This script is lost in a battle with stories about Petrovich.

- I was able to convince them that there is a conditional peace, abstract, which does not cause such negative emotions, - continues the artist. - The main thing to keep the viewer's attention, grab it - I told them. - And then the issue is already warning that the match is not a toy for children. Probably my psychiatric past and persuasion, allowed to save and implement the concept. Still, I want to emphasize the merits of the people who decided on such a campaign.

Andrew Bilzho invented plots and made a storyboard of 10 clips. And the animated characters in Publicity.

The series has managed to participate in the competition program of one of the animation festival, and although it has not received any awards, was later marked by positive responses to many experts.

via adme.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting