Creative advertising 9

Whiskas!

The remedy for wrinkles.

Roller for cleaning clothes and furniture.

"It is still not too late." Throw a "smoking", the planet!

Do you recognize this family?

"Every minute disappears 1.5 square kilometers of tropical forest».

Advertising society to combat violence against women. "Something that is impossible to hide».

"The guy guys + more = yes, but how do you know whether it hurt?" "That is why we insure women." Advertisement first insurance company for women only.

Nike: "Yesterday you said tomorrow».

Intimate lubricant gel for women. If someone does not understand, she is sitting on one of those black pieces. Completely.

"More than 3 million people in France think that it is advertising a bikini." In fact it is advertising an organization that combats illiteracy and ignorance. Dig deeper, brighter photos and names in large letters - this is not an indicator.

Excellent advertising film Superman!

Advertising is very high-quality and high-profile headphones.

Fast delivery worldwide.

"A child holds a poster at this something that is forbidden in the United States to protect children. Guess what? "" We have banned Kinder chocolate eggs in the interest of child safety. What about weapons? "Advertisement organizations against the sale of weapons.

Excellent advertising bras. "Of course!»

Advertising organization that helps to lose weight. Left entrance, to the right exit.

Advertising optics.

"Keep your distance!" "Give the trucks more space. It is the law ».

Advertising organization providing loans. Left: "I want a child that is not mine." Right: "I will love you until death, which may come suddenly».

Advertising with free samples of sunscreen. "To cut down the damage from the sun's rays better than to cut skin cancer».

Advertising optics. "Biker - fashion designer." "Get the respect you deserve».

Again, advertising means of wrinkles.

"Scratch!" Advertisement anti-fungal foot.

Smart and funny advertising detergent.

"Like the grief does not help».

Advertise eye laser surgery clinics.

JEEP. He will call, anywhere. Even on the nose statue of George Washington on Mount Rushmore.

Everything's in the bag!

"And where does your trash?" We keep Australia clean.

"Life's too short for bad work».

"Stop the violence. Do not write an SMS while driving ».

Advertising condom DUREX (super large size). I do not whether to the girl with one of the last photographs he goes?

"A child holds a poster at this something that is forbidden in the United States to protect children. Guess what? "" We are prohibited from playing dodgeball in the interest of child safety. What about weapons? "Advertisement organizations against the sale of weapons.

Clever advertising the World Wildlife Fund. Left: "It is terrible." Right: "Even more frightening».

"Children see the world differently. Prevent accidents. Carefully read the label ».

"Cuter than you think».

"Buckle up. Live ».

"The dog will make your life happier. Take a dog from a shelter ».

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting