Maddie Brian

First Britney Spears sister Jamie Lynn only twenty years old, but her daughter this year marks the 4 years. Become pregnant at age 16, Jamie gained notoriety, but the birth of his daughter growing up and as soon Spears does not regret a single drop despite the fact that the alleged father of her daughter Maddie Brian called it long ago broke up.

The love story of Brit's younger sister and her boyfriend painfully banal. Young and stupid 16-year-old Jamie met the future father of her daughter due to common and familiar cycle of events spun with powerful force. In the ears I fell in love with the simple, and at the time 18-year-old guy Casey Aldridge Jamie plunged into the pool with his head, and later in an interview, said that she was not only embarrassing to ask your personal physician about contraception, but to say that it is engaged love with her boyfriend, because at that time Jamie starred in one of the shows on the children's channel, and all thought of her sweet and innocent "bunny". She was afraid that she could drive out of the show, my mother will be very unhappy, and she will stay with unreliable Casey ... But it is better she still asked the doctor about reliable contraceptive methods, as after a while Jamie was pregnant.

Jamie and Casey:

"It was 2007. I starred in the show "Zoey 101" on Nickelodeon, and when we're done, just wanted to come home to Louisiana, finish school, be a cheerleader and all that. But then I learned that is pregnant. I was 16. I had a life of only one man. But this whole story is not getting better. I was condemned for what might make one. I was young. I was in love. I was like any other teenager, except for his famous surname. And I made a decision that will forever be mine. Casey was my first love. From our first meeting, I wanted to marry him and live happily ever after. I believe that we have a good defense. But how many young ladies I was very afraid to go to the doctor. I starred in a children's show on the channel, and I was terribly ashamed to ask someone about contraception. I did not want to ask your doctor, because she had a little daughter who watched my show »
Judging by the words of Jamie learned of her pregnancy, my mother was in complete shock. Spears was very afraid to tell her about it, so wrote a note, which says that it is waiting for the baby. At first, my mother did not believe her, thinking that it was a stupid joke, but as it turned out, Jamie was not kidding, and soon she and her mother had to explain the whole situation the press, which was only too happy new occasion for discussions and convictions. The younger sister of Britney could be justified and all these squabbles left with dignity. Mom knew her sister too, and Jamie decided she would give birth.

The daughter of actress was born on June 19, 2008 at the Medical Center «Southwestern Mississippi Regional Medical Center» in a quiet state of Mississippi that values ​​family traditions, not wealth and fame. The birth took place in a natural way, and were attended by more then fiance Jamie Casey, who strongly supported the beloved. 17-year-old patient gave birth to a baby girl just 4 hours, although doctors promised her 12-hour labor.

The first photos of her daughter Maddie Jamie for the magazine "OK!»:

First look at her from Jamie was such:

"When I looked at her for the first time, it was some kind of sur. She just looked at me and said nothing. She did not cry. I'm so scared. And suddenly she zaoret ...! It's the most wonderful feeling I've ever experienced. I keep repeating, "You're my baby, you're my baby." I experienced an incredible relief that she was born is healthy and absolutely everything went so smoothly! »
The famous sister, of course, supported Jamie and came to the clinic, but soon was back in Los Angeles, because she could not long look at how pleased my sister, because at the time of her own children saw her very, very rare ...

Old photos Maddie:

Of course, the rumors are not without cost, and they say that the real father of Maddie is one of the producers of the show "Zoey 101," and 18-year-old Casey paid for the fact that he admitted his baby daughter. I do not know believe this information or not, but the rumors that as early as 13 years Jamie began a relationship with a man much older than himself went a very long time. I still doubt that this is so, because the mother of Britney and Jamie Lynn so this certainly would not have allowed. But in the rumors about the fact that Jamie Casey changed when she was 6 months pregnant, I believe very much.

New photos of Maddie:

Now Jamie daughter and began a solo music career. She is only 20 and the data it has, so I think it can go from a good singer, but the success of Britney she will never repeat. The truth is she is going to do with the style of the country, so if it is to compete, not with his sister, and with Taylor Swift.

Tags

See also

New and interesting