Say it with flowers

In this small collection we will show some examples of how to promote themselves representatives of such useful and pleasant services as delivery of flowers.

The lion's share belongs to the flower creative leader in this segment - the company Interflora - which, by the way, and became the ancestor of this line of business. Seeds of origin of the brand were sown back in 1908 in America, where two Florist agreed among themselves to communicate by telegraph and treat each other with requests for delivery, as their fragile goods could not stand four trips by train in the case of remote delivery of bouquets. The network began to grow, as popularization of technological progress and the spread of the telegraph, and gradually formed the American Association (American Association) of delivery.

In 1920, two florist from Scotland and England, before that cooperate, addressed the American Association for membership. Ease delivery bouquets through intermediaries was quickly appreciated, and by 1923 the number of members from the UK equaled 17. It was enough to form its own department.

Around the same time, the idea was picked up and other European countries, with the result that in 1946 the American «Florists' Transworld Delivery Association», an English «Interflora British Group» and European «Fleurop-Interflora» merged into a worldwide alliance of «Interflora Inc.» . This configuration is saved so far. Today Interflora is the absolute world leader in the delivery of flowers. Its members were about 58,000 florists in over 160 countries on five continents. In all corners of the world in a year it delivered 25 million letters flower worth about 1, 7 billion euros.

Having achieved worldwide fame in 1953, the company adopted its logo, which still remains the same. The Roman God Mercury, symbol of trade, profit and travel, is now one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Appeared later company slogan «Say it with Flowers» (Say it with flowers) became the most popular of all the brand's slogans.

Interflora, as mentioned above, is a leader in the advertising industry. The first promotional activity of the company emerged in the late 90s, while competing floral network began to think about planning an advertising budget of only 5-7 years ago.

Advertising Interflora motivates consumers to give flowers to their loved ones, with humor showing how much you can make your life easier by helping a loved one attention and giving a bouquet of flowers.

Over time, the demand for the delivery of steel to use not only the flower, but also related products such as bottles guilt, boxes of chocolates, soft toys, perfume or jewelry.

Advertising Activity florists always increases before the holidays. Florists harvest is not only a variety of themed bouquets and arrangements, but also commercials and prints.

One American company Proflowers Interflora competitors in their advertising campaign focuses on the importance of well-chosen words and the feelings that they convey. Spots show situations in which a bouquet can express your feelings better than you do.

Text roller:

Mom: Thank you for coming, dear. I had a great time!

Daughter: Yes, I do, Mom. Spending time with you is always quite nice. I would not say that if you really did not think so. You've always been to me as a very close friend ... and if it were not for you, I would be someone else's daughter. Well, I have to go.

Text roller:

Young man: Rebecca, you're so ... ordinary! This extremely adequate. Every time I look at you, my heart says, 'Look, this is Rebecca! It'll do. " And what message contain your flowers?

Another one of the representatives of the international deliveries, the company Teleflora, in their advertising campaign has focused on his contrast to many other networks. Its main advantage they believe delivery of fresh flowers from the local florist, not a parcel in a box, as do many of their competitors who do not have a local representative in the city or nearby. Rollers argue that sending someone flowers in a box on a remote delivery means disrespect to the person and to demonstrate their indifference when choosing a gift and flower operator.

Text roller:

C Happy birthday! These are your brothers and sisters, showing you how they do not appreciate you sending your flowers in

box. We could send a lovely bouquet of flowers, but why? Nobody cared about your growing up. And there is still no. We are successful, and you are no longer a philosopher ... We hope that these flowers last longer than your work and boyfriends!

Text roller:

Our congratulations! It's us, your colleagues! So you were pregnant? And we think that you're just fat. And it's a boy or a girl? Yes, who cares !!! That's why we only send flowers in a box. To show how happy we are! Rada of your absence in the office! Now we can take advantage of this and improve their position! Hello baby, goodbye promotions!

In his campaign Fleurs Flower operator 123 shows a situation in which not all good surprise for the recipient. The slogan of the campaign says that in this situation, the flowers would have been better.

via # image6075855

Tags

See also

New and interesting