Pearls of university teachers

Former and current students posvyaschaetsya.U students are now busy season: session in full swing. Some of them probably had little contact with their teachers during the school year - and by the way, in vain. After the lectures can not only increase the stock of knowledge, but also to hear a lot of exciting, witty and a funny phrase from the lips of professors.

Editorial Website , fondly recalling his student years, has collected statements of teachers, laid out in a network of grateful students.

In search of elders: "Where is your Gruppenfuhrer?» From the examiner should be talking like a drunk: in all agree with him. The dialogue with the student: < br /> - You will pull three?
- In the three I do not know, but bent - exactly. How to solve this equation? The correct answer - hell knows! But I, strangely enough, I know. Now I shall add an infinite number and let you go for a change. In May we are going to engage in nature, right in front of the housing 15 th Psychiatric Hospital, not far from here. It's full of people like you, whose brain has not sustained linear algebra. Guys, I have you as sons will say to me is your fate do not care. wishes to take early may enroll in the department and circle his name in the black frame. The doubles are not four, but three times! Let yonder yellow dice will have a bit of a blue ball. Draw an infinitely small triangle. No, hard to see, draw more. These laws are quite similar, but not quite. A typical problem: two girls ride weightless spoke. If you are will sit quietly, be heard as a mouse fly. In the center photo shows Lenin bald form. Get thin notebook in case of need. Close your mouth ! From the other side. I'm spinning in this direction, and the angular velocity vector is sticking out of my head. And if you spin in the opposite direction, then where? Well, you'll excuse me, I'm an academic, I have eaten at this dog ... Propyl alcohol drinking is not, so it does not write the formula will. Do not know how to consider the integrals? Go into politics! There are only two arithmetic operations need to be able to perform: to divide and subtract. ask you Salesclerk formula Gauss, and you do not know her! Unreasonable human interference in the environment can disrupt the existing imbalance. to think quickly! There is even one among you sober? I have written ?! I do not believe it's not true! Although, maybe it's a scientific discovery. Tell me, how is in English, "My mother's eldest daughter for five years». Costumes are usually supplemented by increased parts of the body. These were usually genitals. Well, for example, large ears, stomach ... Well you Eagles, please shut up ... Raschirikalis. I academies did not finish, but higher education Dadu you. Li > You can check out my answer with the help of mathematics. If you will not, then you are wrong! All of this is said in one word: stability of solutions of differential equations. The projectile flies first parabola, and then by inertia. Li > corpses lay everywhere. Here and there they were still alive. I'm going to fib, and you help. Write a language does not turn. Now everything is clear, except for a matter of fact . I do something that's never been told in lectures, but now something very sad. I even tears from his mouth flowed. Even in the critical days of Anna Akhmatova he continued to write poetry. The image of a hog woman, you have a lot of milk. We look at the book and see ... an expression for the Laplacian in spherical coordinates. You're lying to me, a fellow student, but I believe you. As I proved with the inherent wit me.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting