The man entered their beliefs, to save the boy's life

Last Friday, a 22-year-old student Harman Singh was at home. Suddenly a loud grinding of brakes. The man looked out the window and saw the car hit a little boy who went to school.
The baby's head was damaged, opened heavy bleeding. The child was bending a few people. A woman was holding his head to stop the bleeding. But nothing helped. The people around did not know what to do.

Harman Singh quickly ran out of the house, took off his turban and clamped them on the boy's head wound.

He sat there until the ambulance arrived. Some of the passers-by filmed the event. The picture immediately got into the social network, and now Harman Singh - a hero. All amazed by his action, and we Website , too.

Harman Singh gave up their beliefs for the sake of the child. He had to withdraw tyurban.

But the man from India, he is a follower of Sikhism, and he can not be bare head in public. "But at that moment I was not thinking about his turban. I am very concerned about the accident and the boy, who was bleeding on the pavement directly. I just did what I was supposed to ».

Harman Singh still receiving messages from enthusiastic users of Facebook. He conquered them with his act. "Thousands of people have written to me:" Well done! "Many thanks to all of them! I am sure that many in my place would have done the same ».

The crew made it syurpriz.

During the interview, the crew noticed that the student lives very modestly. In gratitude for saving his child, they furnished the living room: bought a coffee table, a chair and a bed. Harman Singh was immensely grateful.

via # image16491210

Tags

See also

New and interesting