My wife got sick

My wife is sick. She always nervous because of problems at work, personal life, their failures and problems with children. She lost 15 kg and weighed about 40 in her 35 years.

She is haggard, constantly crying and frustrated at everyone and everything. She did not enjoy. Keep a headache, heart, and pinched nerves in the back and ribs. She did not sleep, fall asleep in the morning, tired and not getting enough sleep.

Our relationship was on the brink. Her beauty was go somewhere, there were bags under his eyes, and she began to slouch a little to look after themselves. She refused to shoot films and in general from any role. I lost hope and thought that soon we divorced ...

But then I decided to act. After I got the most beautiful woman of all the earth.

It is an ideal more than half of men and women on earth, and I am allowed to sleep beside her and hug her shoulders.

I began to strew it with flowers, kisses and compliments. I did surprise her, to enjoy every minute. Daryl gifts and lived for her. Only people can speak about it. All subjects drove toward her. To praise her in front of her and our common friends.

Do not believe it - she blossomed. It has become even better than before. I gain weight, no longer nervous and loved me even more than before. I did not even know that she knows how to love. And I realized one thing: a woman - a reflection of the man. If you love her to madness, she would be his.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting