The parable of how to keep the family fortune

One young man asked a wise man:
- How do you get to keep the family fortune? You and your wife never quarreled all respect you and go to you for advice. What is the secret?
Sage smiled and called out to his wife. Entered the room smiling and beautiful woman. She seems all kind radiated happiness:
- Yes, dear!
- Honey, prepare, please dough for the pie.
- All right!
She left after 20 minutes and had to say that the dough is ready.
- Add the best ghee from our stock. And all those nuts that we have left for our son's birthday cake.
- Okay.
And again, it came after 10 minutes, and the husband said:
- Add to our yard and clay. And then baked.
- Well, - said the wife.
And after half an hour in her hands she was already this strange cake.
- Of course, we will not have it! - Said the husband. - Give it to the pigs in the street.
- Well, - said the wife.

The guest was shocked. Is this possible? Not a single word against it, did everything her husband said. Even when he was offered an absurd thing.

And the man has decided to repeat the experiment at home. When he came back, immediately I hear the laughter of his wife. Together with my friends wife play a board game.
- Wife! - She turned to her man.
- I'm busy! - Exasperated husband shouted from the bedroom.
- Wife!
After 10 minutes it appeared:
- What do you need?
- Put the dough!
- U mad! The house is full of food, but I have things to do!
- Put the dough, I said!
Half an hour later his wife irritably said that the dough is ready.
- Add to all the best nuts and melted butter.
- U mad! The day after tomorrow my sister's wedding, and these nuts are needed for the cake!
- Do as I say!
Wife put in only a portion of the dough nuts, then again went to her husband.
- Now add the dough clay!
- Do you even have survived from the mind? So much food wasted transferred?
- Add the clay say! And then baked.

An hour later his wife brought the cake and threw it on the table:
- I very much want to see how you'll be there!
- And I will not have it - Bring the cake pigs!
- You know what, - outraged wife - then he go and feed their pigs!
He slammed the door and went to her room. A few days later, she was laughing at her husband at all telling this story.

Then the guest decided to return to the sage:
- Why? Why do you have all happened and your wife did everything as you said, and rolled my scandal and still laughing at me? - I said he was at the door.
- It's simple. I will not swear to it, and not the team. I defend it, and that makes it quiet. My wife - a pledge of my family well.
- And what am I going to look for another wife?
- This is the easiest way, which will lead you to a very sad result. You and your wife have to learn to respect each other. And you as a man should first do everything to make her happy.
- Yes, and so I do everything for her!
- And she's happy? Are you happy? After you have created a family to love each other, care for and rejoice together. Instead swear, share and discuss the primacy of each other ...

In meditation the man walked home. Along the way, he saw a beautiful rose bush. That such roses he had once sought her hand. Every day gave one twig roses. At any time of the year ... when he last gave her these flowers? He could not remember.

He plucked a twig and carried it home. House has all asleep. He did not want to disturb his wife - and just put flowers at her bedside.

On the morning of his first time in recent years, I am waiting for breakfast. And a beautiful wife with shining eyes. He hugged her and kissed her gently, as once many years ago.

He stopped doing unimportant things, began to give more time to his wife and tried to make her happier. His attention and care, tenderness and love returned to him augmented by many times. His wife stopped going home "at random", again began to prepare for his favorite dishes, they stopped cursing, and everything will work out ...

Several years passed, and one day at the door of his house knocked the young man.
- I've heard that your relationship with your wife - a model for others. And I have nothing. With his wife all the time quarrel, she spends all the money, constantly arguing ... What is the secret? I read so many books, but none of them helped me ...

The landlord smiled and said:
- Come in, dear guest. My wife is just about to bake a cake ...

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting