These children are asked what happiness is. Their responses are forced to smile and think ...

What is happiness? Each of us puts its meaning in this concept. Many philosophers have spent their entire lives to find the answer to this seemingly simple question. As a result, it has been written many scholarly books and treatises, but the question is still open ...

Maybe we were just looking in the wrong place, and the question about happiness need not ask veteran scientists and ordinary children? After all, children are more sincere and honest, and set out their thoughts in simple words.

«Happiness - is to be with my mother». i> Marina, 5 years.

«Happiness - it is chocolate». i> Michael, 7 years.

«Happiness - it is to play with my dogs». i> Lena, 8 years old.

«Happiness - to play with the kids after school». i> Praise, 7 years.

«Happiness - is when beautiful, it is something light and airy». i> Lisa, 6 years old.

«Happiness - is to have a lot of toys». i> Andrew, age 6.

«Happiness - is when all sing. It's kind of nice, nice, gentle, charming ... » i> Anton, 7 years.

«Happiness - is when there is no fear, and you learn to swim». i> Danya, 6 years old.

«Happiness - is when people think about something good when a lot of money, you can buy a car and drive around the city». i> Alan, 6 years old.

«Happiness - is when you get older and you have grandchildren there». i> Pasha, 7 years.

«Happiness - it's when someone is proud of you, for example - you won a medal». i> Dima 6 years.

«Happiness - it's fun, it's - my birthday is in the summer, because I grow». i> Dasha, 6 years old.

«Happiness - it's when I'm happy and I come to her grandmother in the village. There are two cows, hens, chickens and lots of rabbits. I help my grandmother ». I> Christina 5 years.

«Happiness - is when the fun and clowns come». i> Laysan, 6 years old.

«Happiness - is when mothers love their children even when they misbehave». i> Anna, 5 years.

As you can see, sometimes children can answer the difficult question is not worse than the adults. And even if their answers can not be considered absolutely correct, they are sure to raise your spirits. Share these fun sayings with friends, maybe they have their own answer to the question "What is happiness?».

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting