How to learn to sleep for 1 minute

- It all started a week before the wedding of my best friend. Then my fatigue and nervousness reached a critical point. I could not sleep. All because of the fact that I had to prepare a congratulatory speech. My shyness and feelings about the upcoming did not let me sleep.

After three days of insomnia and a meeting dawn I admit that too much worry, and asked for advice from the mother of the bride. She told me of a technique that was supposed to help. And I believed her, because this woman is not the first year leads meditation sessions and has a license to conduct health practices. What can I say, its board has really changed my life!

The best thing you can remember this method if you call it «4-7-8»
Calmly breathe in through your nose for 4 seconds. Hold your breath for 7 seconds. Then slowly exhale through your mouth for 8 seconds. That is so simple. This breathing exercise, our heart rate slows and calms. It happens very quickly - in just a few repetitions. It works. Although it looks like madness.

As it rabotaetYa could not wait to be able to check this thing in practice. To my complete surprise, I woke up the next morning without even having time to realize that it is not counted until the next 8th of a second to exhale.

Here's what I found out about this effect. When you feel stress or anxiety, the amount of adrenaline in your blood increases and breathing becomes rapid and shallow. The technique, which told me this woman, acts as a sedative. Breath with deliberately slow exhalation inevitable slows the heart rate. This is physiology.

Also, this practice soothes your mind. Just because you have to constantly consider and focus on your breathing. At this point, you do not realize it, but your central nervous system will gradually calm down, and anxiety go away. The effectiveness of this technique will confirm any neurologist.

As a result, your whole body relaxes. According to the speed and strength of the effect is similar to when you do anesthesia.

The study of this technique was engaged MD from Harvard Andrew Weil. He found that the practice of "4-7-8" for several centuries, the famous Indian yogis. They used it during his meditation to achieve complete relaxation. So it can be considered completely safe.

How can this be useful to specifically vamYa can say one thing: if this technique will work for you as well as me, she will sleep faster. And it's completely different situations. For example, when you wake up late at night, you think too much about something and can not sleep. Or when you are nervous before the contest or an important event in your life. Technique "4-7-8" to help you.

Since the preparation for the wedding, I use it every night and getting up in the morning, each time amazed at how well it works.

Author: Alina Gonzalez
Translation: Website
According to the materials: lifter

via lifter.com.ua/

Tags

See also

New and interesting