The woman brought the fear of dentistry Unattainable new level.

All in childhood, and some still to be afraid to go to the dentist, and this is not surprising, but the heroine of this article brought this fear to a new level. 48-year-old Angie Barlow (Angie Barlow) from Altrincham, United Kingdom, 10 years did not visit a dentist out of fear. All precipitated and cleaved teeth it just stuck with superglue back into place, after gluing them to neighboring, for greater stability.

"I just apply the adhesive to the top of fallen tooth and keep it in place until the glue hardens, and I apply the adhesive between the teeth, so there is no distance between them," - said the woman

Toxic chemicals in the composition of the adhesive eventually forced her to lose 90% of the bone that supports the teeth on the upper jaw. Dentists had to remove most of her teeth, installing in their place titanium pins on which the entire queue attached dental implanty

"I was always afraid of dentists because my mother died at 34 from cancer of the throat. She went to the doctor to remove the tooth, and then she was diagnosed with cancer, "- said Angie

Angie spent all his savings to set yourself dental implants.

Tags

See also

New and interesting