Here it is what - female logic. The story, after which you will be hard not to smile!

Women's logic - a mystical thing. All men think that it does not exist, but women are firmly convinced that it is. No matter how absurd was the mindset of women, a certain logical sequence is present in it, and .cc today to prove it to you by the example of a small confession of the fair sex.

«I decided to make a simple salad to please the family. Chicken salad. Especially just left a bit of boiled chicken, still no one eats. In this salad needs pineapples. I use fruits from the can, and the juice was. Drink? I do not want ... Pour? It's a pity ... em>

I remembered a recipe for the cake, there needs pineapple juice just. I make a cake. But there some reason only the yolks were needed, as were proteins. Well do not throw them the same ?! Put in the fridge - it's like then throw. Em>

think of! You can bungled meringue. It is easy, fast, tasty! The meringue used lemon peel. Lemon was bald ... If you leave it dries quickly. As with lemon do something? Em>

Yeah, it turns out a delicious sauce for the salad. The salad was gone half the bulb. The second half is looking at me. And where it? Em>

Can spaghetti tasty tomato sauce to cook. I found in the refrigerator jar of tomato juice own cooking. He went half. And with the remainder of that? It's a pity if lost. The very same work in the summer, closed. Natural, no preservatives, long shelf life will not open. Em>

I thought a bit, decided to cook Borschik. But, alas, it was not at home beets. We quickly gathered, I popped into the store. I bought beets, potatoes, cottage cheese, sour cream, toothpaste, socks (at a discount), slippers (the action was too), several packages of soap just in case. On the way back went to the bank, there is a communal paid near the bank dropped in to the studio, took the shoes of repair, bought in a bread kiosk fresh buns children to school for sandwiches. Barely I got home with it all. I cook soup. I have not noticed whether there was anything. She fell into a chair, his back hurt, legs fall off, the hands do not feel ... em>

I think that's crazy! I wish I drank the pineapple juice! » Em>

Women - delicious. How can you not be touched that their ability to find a caring and problems out of nothing? Share this story with your friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting