She was carrying a seriously ill friend in the teeth of the city. But when people came, they made a big mistake.

This story touched me deeply, two street dogs go through life together. The first took care of the second and vice versa. When they began to look for people, their friendship is put to the test.

Let me introduce them: this sweetie pink nose belongs to Joanna ...

... and this incredible sly smile belongs Chachi.

The two - best friends, no one can only imagine. They both joined a very difficult fate. B>

more than four years they spent side by side on the streets of Atlanta. In the end, people have discovered this wonderful couple. B>

A stronger Joanna wore his weak mouth girlfriend Chachi long in the city. Sometimes she stopped to lick his girlfriend left eye. Chachi went blind in one eye after an infection. B>

quickly brought two assistants to a nearby veterinary clinic. There Chachi operated. Eye, unfortunately, could not be saved, so it was removed, but the inflammation quickly cured, and it soon became a little better. B>

Nurses made only one small mistake: they put the animals in two different wards so that they could no longer see each other every day. Joanna is particularly difficult given the separation: become inhospitable, weak and did not eat anything else. B>

But soon people realized that it really is not enough: her friends! Thus, they are again brought together. The joy of reunion was indescribable. B>

By the way, even I found a family who wanted to shelter the dogs. Of course, just the two. Joanna and Chachi - only together. B>

Finally, a black stripe over, and the sun shines again for Joanna and Chachi. Their joy - this is the most accurate evidence. And I also want to jump for joy! B>

It's just a feast for the soul and heart, when you see unity of these two animals. I am deeply moved! People still have a lot to learn from them, is not it?

Tell us about this wonderful story to your friends.

imgur.com/VIPOy6j

Tags

See also

New and interesting