When the couple came on the scene, no one did not expect this as a divinely dancing fat man!

«What does this fat man next to this fragile creature? They are no match for each other », i> - you will say. In vain you so! You should not be biased. When this fat guy and this slender girl begin to dance, there is something difficult - you realize that this is the most ideal couple dance in the world! In their hot dance has everything: sensitivity, passion, incredible drive, and most importantly - love for what they do! In general, words are unnecessary - see for yourself and enjoy!

Alejandra Mantinyan and Aoniken Quiroga - known blowing that He travels on tour around the world. The public in every country meets them a storm of applause. Argentines say: "Tango - a novel for 3 minutes." And really, when you look at these two have the feeling that their every joint of tango - it's a whole new passionate affair, in which the couple just dives headlong. It's really inspiring!

to receive a portion of the positive charge and the amazing rock 'n' -rolla. Personally, I could not sit on a chair!

A lot of people complain about the weight and find justify their laziness, but this zinger proves that if you burn something, extra weight - not a hindrance. He is beautiful! I just love it. Hopefully, your friends will love it - share with them these incendiary video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RW_LGbIFg

Tags

See also

New and interesting