The real names of Russian stars (10 photos)

Show business stars hide their names under an assumed alias. But some of them are willing to reveal the secret of his real name.

Valeria - Alla Perfilova

- When and why did you choose a nickname?

- A long time ago I recorded the first album in English. And for the European ear associated with the name of Allah Allah is HLB at the end, as Allah. Therefore urgently needed to choose a stage name. Name Valeria came immediately. This is the name I got from my mother as soon as born. When I contacted metric reason I called Alla. In my life I have often thought: But if my name was Valeria, how would it be? I thought that with him, I would be more happy.

- What are the name in your passport?

- The name in the passport I changed. Now listed Perfilova Valery Y..

- Who calls you by this name?

- Whatever you like. Those who know me from the old life is called Alla and new people - Valeria. Although old friends more often say, "Leroy." I never did anyone any spetstrebovany did not show.

Swift Xenia - Xenia Volintsev

- His nickname I calculated mathematically. When I came on the radio, I had a new name: short, with the letter "p" and associative.

"Swift" I came up almost immediately, it meets all the conditions. No romanticism.

- Volintsev Ksenia. It never occurred to change the name in the passport. What for? Volintsev alive no one is left. And I'm staying.

- A pair of close friends, my friends know me under the old name. But they called me as has become a tradition since the school-KCE.

Anzhelika Varum - Maria Varum

- When I was little, my grandmother Polish girl called me Angel, that is, an angel. So when it's time to go on stage, was not a matter of choice: I once called herself Angelica. I think that to go on stage with the name of the Holy Virgin is wrong.

- Varum Maria Yu.

- Family, friends called Masha. Employees, colleagues - Angelica. Actually, I got used to two names, they are equal to me.

Masha Malinovskaya - Marina Sadkova

- When I arrived at the Muz-TV, executive producer advised me to take a stage name. "Masha Malinovskaya" born at once. One day we were sitting with my friend, the Serbian designer at a nightclub and inventing different names. And he told me that the first and last name must begin with a single letter. Many great women named this way: Marilyn Monroe, Brigitte Bordeaux, Greta Garbo. Masha Malinovskaya.

- According to his passport, I Maria Malinovskaya, now it's my real name.

- I have long been no one calls the same name. Get used to the name of Mary was not difficult. It seems to me, Marina and Maria - the names are very similar. Two of my favorite women, mother and aunt, also named Marina. Close often call them Mashami.

Dolphin - Andrew Lysikov

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting