This guy started to insult plump. What happened next - it was difficult to predict ...

One of Facebook users published on his page letter devoted full girl he saw on the jogging track in the West View.

At first, this message is similar to another surge of hatred towards full of girls, but very quickly the rhetoric of the letter changes to the opposite. People such sudden change has caused a surge of emotion, and this record is the speed of light dispersed across the Internet.

The author of this letter very much like to read the message from the girl who inspired him to write the message. In addition to it, it is also addressed to other people, who courageously and selflessly struggling with being overweight.

«You - the one who barely separates feet off the ground and crawling like a snail. The one who runs on the outer track in the opposite direction, leading to a white heat the rest of the runners. The one who makes a stop every few minutes to catch your breath or a drink. Probably, you would have been easier to run if there were more shops around. The one who lowers her eyes down, every time we close is run, and sweat streams flowing through her body. I>

There is something that you definitely need to know: are you - super! i>

In every little move that you make, we have twice as much weight than I weigh. With each round you give debt for excess eaten a snack or dessert. Despite the fact that the street is already cold, you do not stop their efforts. I>

You have not run the first and not the last time. Launched the way you will last a lifetime. You run without music, I can only imagine what thoughts swirling in your head: "Let's legs a little more. Go to hell, fat! " I>

If you have ever looked up when I run past, you would have seen that in my eyes, no indulgence, no censure. All that I feel - this respect. You deserve it ». I>

This letter does not end as began. In the end it turned out that this guy's intention was not to be to insult the complete runner, and to express my admiration for her. The writer also deserves credit for the fact that the person supported in such a difficult struggle, in spite of the general prejudices.

www.closeronline.co.uk/

Tags

See also

New and interesting