SUCH landscape every day watching this guy. But all that changed when he got down to business ...

«Clean, not where clean, but where do not litter» i>. This, incidentally, is not a slogan of some companies refuse collection or the motto of some new social advertising - the most that neither is true. However, most people simply lament the horrible dirty streets, parks, squares, square, cursing local public utilities, which can not cope with the work than to take something for themselves. But if you take the initiative in their hands, you can change a lot. If you treat the skeptics who believe that one person - a grain of sand in the world, which is not able itself to improve life on the planet, it is possible that the story of this guy will make you doubt your views. He believes that each of us the strength to change the world for the better. Now we will show this by the example of one man.

«I love to ride a bike here every day. This area is very picturesque, with the exception that the entire river is constantly paved with a carpet of plastic bottles and other waste », i> - shared on his page in the social network a Tommy Klein. B>

This guy put a signature card, which is clearly marked by the contaminated area.

«Tons of garbage irritated me, and I finally decided to get out of here» i>, - says Tommy.

To top up a garbage bag, he did not take even half an hour.

However, Tommy knew that one package - a drop in the sea, which is not particularly help to solve a huge problem.

Then a desperate man made a firm decision to remove one bag every day.

So day after day, activist came and cleaned the public space. The plot is designated by the arrows in the photo below, it has been removed as a volunteer in just 6 days. B>

«I have written about their experiences to Facebook. To my surprise, people are liking this idea. At the moment, this good practice is involved 180 people! » I> - Tommy pleased. B>

Day after day, centimeter by centimeter, activists are struggling with mountains of garbage.

In the photo is clearly seen the difference before and after the work of all who care.

By the way, most of those who responded to Tommy zeal to change the world for the better - cyclists.

That's the last, winning a garbage bag.

How says Tommy, of all the junk that he came across the days of harvest, that thing - the only thing he wanted to leave a souvenir.

It turns out that even one bag of garbage per day significantly improves the situation.

«It's easy, just thirty minutes a day. You'll be surprised how easily you will be in the heart after such a work » i>, - Tommy calls on your page. B>

The result was not long in coming. Purified Beach - benefits not only for people, but for the whole of nature. This, for example, the Eurasian coot, that are equipped with a nest in a clean area. B>

This guy his action showed a great example to many people. If you do not want to one day wake up to their necks in garbage, choking toxic fumes, you have to take some action now. And remember that the world begins with you. Admit it, thrown in the trash wrapper looks much more patriotic than any check on the car. Tommy Klein inspired act? Tell all your friends about it - common efforts can move mountains!

www.facebook.com/tommy.kleyn

Tags

See also

New and interesting