Solve the mystery of his character along the length of the fingers ... It is necessary, as though I wrote!

People say: "Eyes - mirror of the soul." But according to research by scientists at Cambridge University, the type of your personality has a lot to tell the length of the fingers.

Nemudreny This test will help you learn about yourself a little more and maybe even reveal hidden facets of your consciousness.

Put your hands in front of you and compare the length of index and ring fingers. Done!
Note: the length of the fingers on his right hand may differ from the length of the fingers on the left. If so, it means that you are connected to two types of personality.

And the result: the index finger shorter than the ring.
This is a very charismatic, bright and attractive people. They are usually the soul of the company. They are easy to find a common language. From communicating with such outstanding personalities get real pleasure. This type includes very determined people, adventurers and adventurous, willing to take risks. It still those pundits, scholars and logic. Such people usually take an advantageous position in society and earn good money. Little tip for unmarried girls: if you see a guy with a long ring finger without a ring, it is necessary to take the bull by the horns.

Result: the index finger longer than the ring.
This usually stubborn, opinionated and quite arrogant people. Nevertheless, their arrogance and ambition are often justified. These self-sufficient people are able to enjoy the solitude, they hate to be disturbed at trifles. Do not wait for the sea weather, and take the first step, because these voobrazhaly hardly something will be solved first, whether it is business or a relationship with a loved one.

With the result: the index and ring fingers are the same.
People with the index finger and ring finger of the same length - these good souls. Such still say, "at least to the wound is applied." You will not find them in a single gram of hypocrisy or tricks. This is a truly kind-hearted people. They do not like conflicts, so often go on compromises, but within reason. Such people get along very well with others. They are constant and true to his word and to the cause.

It is necessary, as though I wrote ... I do not know you, but I have the results coincided approximately 98%. But you do not take the results too seriously. Remember that every person - individuality. Share this entertaining test of your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting