Every day she went to sleep on the streets in the mud ... But what he did for her friend - priceless!

No matter what your house looks like. The main thing is that it's yours and you are in it comfortably. That's just not for everyone, due to certain circumstances, are fortunate to have your own nook. That poor guy can only wait and hope for a miracle gift of fate.

No wonder people say that da scrip from prison do not promise. The life of 60-year-old Irene McGee, which is often affectionately called Smokey, in an instant ceased to be like a fairy tale when her husband died, and the house away. Then the woman had no choice but to go begging. Living on the street, oh how she had a hard time ...

Days Smokey looked like a nightmare: to wander through the streets of Los Angeles in search of waste. However, she soon found a friend in the face of 37-year-old Elvis Summers, who could not bear to see the suffering of women and decided to somehow help the poor guy. B>

«She's a human being. This stunning 60-year-old mother and grandmother, who lives on the street and forced to sleep in the mud. It's like something wrong » i>, - Elvis shared in an interview. B>

«It's really hard. People think you're loony, children poke his fingers, shouting: "Just look at this bomzhihu with garbage bags» » i>, - recognized Smokey. Elvis could not stay away ... and decided to build a house for Smokey. Some of the material man bought with money from his own pocket, and some asked for local construction companies. B>

It took him five days to make something amazing. Through the efforts of Summers to light a tiny house on wheels that is convenient to move from place to place. B>

Smokey shared with the media their feelings after the first sleep in the new house: «It was so cool. I feel rested. I have the impression that I slept half ... » i>

From the time that Elvis gave his friend a new home Smokies, several homeless people asked him to build such a shelter for them. Then the man realized that it was a real need and has created a special page on the Internet, where anyone can donate money to a good cause. So Elvis hopes the joint efforts to raise $ 50,000, as well as attract the attention of city authorities to this problem. B>

The house may be small, very tiny, but when it is - it is fundamentally changing the situation. This homeless woman smiled fortune - thanks to not indifferent to the good-natured, she has found a roof over their head. Share this great act for the good neighbor friends: good must be seen!

www.facebook.com/Elviswsummers2?fref=ts

Tags

See also

New and interesting