When his wife heard from her husband that without it would be a nobody, then gave him a decent answer!

Probably, few can argue with the assertion that a great man can be a man only with the support of the woman, her sincere belief that he is a king and a god. After all, this is the nature of every man. Because of the media has become a popular one story, the characters of which still remain unknown. Some attributed the story fictional characters. Others - such American presidents like Kennedy, Bush, even Obama. And if the characters and the place where the action takes place in the story may be different each time, the female wisdom - it is unchangeable. Convince yourself!

once the US president and his wife drove to a gas station. Observing how a working machine runs, the President said: «My dear, you see this man? Imagine, all his life he engaged in that pours gasoline into the tanks, and your husband - the president! See how lucky you are! » I> On what his wife said calmly: « Darling, if this man was my husband, he would have become president ». I>

If you liked this story, and you too thrilled with the female wisdom - tell your friends about it! Being a woman - a great responsibility, because it is from these fragile creatures depends on the fate of the men, and hence the whole of humanity!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting