These guys instead of the account in the cafe brought the note. What happened next, deprived of speech ...

Quite extraordinary story is the American town of North Brunswick, in the state of New Jersey. In the local cafes after a hard day and night shift went two firefighters - Tim Young and Paul Hullings. To his uncomplicated food they ordered a huge portion of coffee, because they wanted to cheer up after 12 hours fighting the fire at one of the local depots.

Fortified, firefighters were asked by the waitress. Imagine their surprise when they saw that the check was written: «Your breakfast today for my account. Thank you guys for everything you are doing. For that saves us anywhere else and at any moment ready to come tearing aid. Without a doubt, you brave and strong guys. Thank you for your daily work! » I>

finish reading the message firefighters prevented the tears of joy that welled up in the eyes of such a wonderful act. They warmly thanked the waitress, which turned out to be 24-year-old Liz Woodward. Tim Young made a post on his page on Facebook, which posted a photo of the check, thanked the waitress for the kindness and called all his friends to dine in its restaurants and encourage female tip. In a short time this post gathered 3,500 likes.

In addition, Tim Young and Paul Hullings decided to visit his parents, Liz and personally thank them for what they have brought such a beautiful daughter. To their surprise, they found that the girl's father, Steve, is paralyzed. And Woodward family has to spend a lot of resources to care for them. «It turns out, we got help from someone who needs it more of us!» i> - surprised Paul Hullings.

Then the companions decided to help the family of the girl. Tim Young found out that Liz Woodward collects money to buy a special minibus to transport his paralyzed father. This minivan is worth about 25 thousand dollars, and she is able to gather up only about a quarter of the required amount. Tim Young decided to help fulfill the dream of Liz and launched online campaign to raise funds to buy the necessary minibus.

To everyone's surprise, in a short period we managed to gather up as much as 70 thousand dollars instead of the required seventeen. Liz Woodward was stunned to learn it, "I have no words. Treating fire at his own expense, I expect a maximum of a friendly smile for his action. What they did to me - it's just a miracle ».

As you can see, good deeds are always lavished handsomely. Welcome always come back to the one who committed it in a larger size. If you are impressed by the story, then tell your friends about it.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting