Rescue of a little girl

I walk down the street today, carry bags with Hashanah, watch girl 5 years old, can the 4 starts coughing, and next to it a girl 17-18 years (as it later turned out to be a sister, and 20 years) sudorzhno shouting "Where ??!" " spit! "" Sonya, spit "and starts banging on the back, the girl already starts crying and gasping, at first I did not understand what to do, but then I remembered the case with Batya rested on the river and I skewers stuck half-way, and I could not breathe nor there, nor back, and in the eyes darkened, and then Uncle Igor ran up and bent me (as it sounds), and clasping my hands, "the castle" put pressure on the abdomen, and left this piece, saved me then and, behold, I remembered it, and ran to her saying that I am a doctor, he repeated the same method, and that as a result, a box of Kinder (which is inside the egg) flew out to the sidewalk and the child breathed the air on a deep, kept coughing, but perhaps was saved) Sister in shock at first could not understand what was happening, then hugged her sister first and then me xD.
In the end, we walked way, I raised his products and we went to the mall and eat ice cream: D
I fell in love with her sister, apparently, I told her many stories of different, but at the end they find out that I'm no doctor, and microelectronics, and agreed to meet for a walk when they have free time)) That's the story)) Not for fame, just a nice feeling when do you like as a person rescued and found new friends))

© 19990

Tags

See also

New and interesting