Here Sergei Bezrukov - 41!

Today, a wonderful actor - 41

Born October 18, 1973 in Moscow in a family of theater actors Satire Vitaly Bezrukov.

Honored Artist of Russia (2001).
People's Artist of Russia (2008).

In 1994 he graduated from the Moscow Art Theatre School (class of O. Tabakov). Since 1993, he worked in the theater under the direction of Oleg Tabakov. He acted in TV series "Brigada", "plot", "Master and Margarita", "Yesenin" in the movies: "Chinese service" and others. For several years (1994-1999) he worked in the "Dolls" (NTV), which voiced many characters, including people like Boris Yeltsin, Vladimir Zhirinovsky (Sergei favorite character).

Sergei is interested in painting [4].

On July 26, 2010 - Member of the Patriarchal Council for Culture (Russian Orthodox Church) [5].

From April 2013 a part of the army of the Public Council of the Russian Federation at the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.

In 2013 he became the artistic director of the Moscow regional art house "Kuzminki».

Since 2013 - artistic director of the Moscow provincial theater.

Oleg Tabakov: "Rarely who began the fate of the young so festive. How to say Victor Rozov, Sergey atom swallowed the sun. At the same time he has a problem, he persists in trying to improve themselves. He has the courage to break through in the difficult existence of bitter moments of his characters. He lashes out at work, like a hungry lion. It is not cast wasted fervor, which was given him by nature. Day life for him - it is a day of life in the theater. It is very much work outside the theater. After the conquest of various awards, you can work outside the theater and less. I would prefer to remain discontent with him in his former, and demands the choice of acting work has increased. "

Film to 'Brigades »
By the end of the 90s Sergei Bezrukov was already very popular. The fans were on duty around the theater at the end of the performances. However, the movie was a bit notable roles. Out of the ten most notable films were: "Crusader-2" Michael and Alexander Tumanishvili Inshakova and "Chinese service" Vladimir Moskalenko.
Sam Sergei Bezrukov of his early work highlights only the "Chinese service" "More or less my serious work in the film -" Chinese service & quot ;. There already I tried to make a man of complex and different. It is not simple, it is in development. I'm always dissatisfied with their work in the film. If I'm in the theater for something quiet, something sure that is different from the movie & quot ;.
By the way, "Crusaders-2" and "Chinese service" with Sergei Bezrukov starred his future wife Irina Livanov.

The great success in film came to Sergei Bezrukov in 2001. Then the screens went much-touted film A. Adabashyan "Azazel". In this picture Bezrukov played the role of a state councilor Ivan Frantsevich Brilling nicknamed Chef.
However, the real boom around the name originated after the Bezrukov in the same year the series "Brigade", the most expensive television project at the time. In the series Bezrukov played mafia boss Sasha White.
The role was written specifically for Sergei. But at some point, the authors doubt crept in - and if he can. This role is fundamentally different from all previous roles. Prior to this it was thought that he was an actor air, light, "sunny." And then such a tough role ...

Not less than a resounding success, than the "Brigade", brought the actor and the role in the series' plot, "where he played the rural district Kravtsov, and Irina - his wife. Interestingly, the scenario wife quarrel. Sergey for a long time doubted whether his wife to appear in the series. It was only when he was convinced that the couple eventually reconciled, he gave his consent to the recording. Bezrukov played an honest, principled and at the same time thin-skinned person. For this work, the actor was awarded the "Golden Eagle" in the category "Best Actor in a TV movie."

It continues to delight audiences Sergei Bezrukov and on the stage. In 2002, in the Theater. Yermolova released performance of "Alexander Pushkin" on the play by Vitaly Bezrukov in his own statement, in which Sergei played great Russian poet. "We show it again living man, who suffered, who was humiliated, harassed, hounded, talks about his hero Sergei Bezrukov. - And he was a bully, and the girls used to go and drink with a nanny, it was. Read the memories of his letters! But my father and I have tried to present these facts with love and respect, not to look like a lampoon or vulgarity. We want the audience to have time for the performance of Pushkin's love and left with the feeling that they have stolen a loved one, already so close and familiar.

From myself:
I sit watching "Master and Margarita"
10th time.
Strong role Bezrukov.

Really like his District.
After Aniskina, better not seen.

For Sasha White, a special thank you.
Actor, for me, an ambiguous, but what is very talented - is undeniable.

It can be love, it is possible - no.
But to remain indifferent to it is impossible.
Happy birthday, Sergey V..
You - a master of his craft! »

I finished.
Thank you !!!

Proof

sergeybezrukov.ru/

www.peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/bezrukov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting