What does Konstantin Khabensky think about what is happening?

Konstantin Khabensky is a talented actor who looks organically on the stage and in the cinema. He manages to be convincing in melodramas and comedies. However, he does not run social networks, so few people know what he is doing. Khabensky now.

So today's editorial office. "Site" He offers to talk about this actor, as well as about the statements attributed to him by Internet users. What does he think about what is happening in Ukraine and what position is closer to him?

Recently, many could see the alleged text of Konstantin Khabensky, where he openly and fully supports Ukraine. And even sends everyone who disagrees with Sergei Bezrukov with Tina Kandelaki.

GettyImages This record was made in mid-March and gained a lot of reposts, made a lot of noise. There is no evidence that this text belongs to Constantine.

And in social networks, which are somehow officially related to Khabensky, you can find only one post about the war in Ukraine. It was published on March 3rd.

“I did not participate in or discuss politics. And now he doesn't intend to. Now every opinion “for” or “against” causes a storm of indignation. Let's just respect every point of view, the actor wrote.

Khabensky also admitted that now, when people take lives, artists also have a hard time. But as hard as it is psychologically, they need to get up on stage and do their job. Theatre is a special place where people learn. value.

By the way, earlier Khabensky said that he does not waste time on social networks, does not need this method of communication. At the same time, there are people who register under his name and use such pages for their own benefit.

“I was never interested in what moved these people, I preferred to ignore them. But some of these “accounts” abused the trust of people who believed that I was really writing it.

As we can see, in reality Khabensky did not take sides, tried to distance himself from the war. And this position was chosen by many famous people who are afraid to publicly express their point of view. Or politics is simply incomprehensible and uninteresting.

Pericles, the Athenian orator and general, is credited with saying: “You may not be interested in politics, but that does not mean that politics is not interested in you.”

And today, even very far from political battles, people have felt this unhealthy interest on themselves. And so from the same actors want to see something more than trying to go into the shadows. Especially if they are people that a lot of people listen to.

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting