Frivolous answers to the questions of journalists of "The Beatles"

Reporter: The French have not yet decided whether they like "The Beatles" or not. What do you think of them? Gender: About "The Beatles"? It's cool, we like them. (Radio Interview with The Beatles in Paris 1964)

Reporter: You have real hair or you wear wigs? RINGO: Hey, police! Gender: Bring her out of the room! George: We have real hair, but what about your lady? (Press conference with "The Beatles" in Chicago, 1966)

Reporter: Do not you turned the head of the popularity and attention of fans? John: When I feel that I was starting to become conceited, I look at Ringo and I understand that we are not supermen. (Press conference with the Beatles in San Francisco, 1964)

Reporter: Ringo - the best drummer in the world? John: Ringo - not even the best drummer in the Beatles. (Press conference with The Beatles in Amsterdam in 1964)

Reporter: You mention Beethoven in one of his songs. What do you think of it? Ringo: He's cool. Especially his poetry. (Press conference with The Beatles in Munich in 1966)

Reporter: How do you find America? John: Greenland need to turn right. (Press conference with "The Beatles" in Los Angeles 23.08.64)

Reporter: Who are the famous people you'd most like to meet? RINGO: With the real Santa Claus. (Press conference with The Beatles in Seattle on 25.08.66)

Reporter: You are not concerned about a group of tall bullies, trying to break through the crowd at the airport? RINGO: It was us. (Press conferences and interviews with the Beatles in Melbourne on 14.06.64)

Reporter: In Detroit, has launched a campaign to eradicate the movement "The Beatles." What do you do? Paul: We will start a campaign to eradicate Detroit. (Press conference with The Beatles in Detroit on 06.09.64)

Reporter: How can you justify the fact that your hair reach the collar? John: Well, we have them out of my head grow. (Interview with The Beatles in Dublin on 07.11.63)

Reporter: What do you think about teenagers imitate you, wearing Beatles wigs? John: They do not imitate us, because we do not wear wigs. (Press conference with The Beatles in Atlanta from 18.08.65)

Reporter: Is it true that one of you is really bald? John: Actually, we are all bald. George: I'm also deaf. (Interview with The Beatles, London, 1965)

Reporter: When are you going to get a haircut? Ringo: Never! Paul: No, not that! George: I have a haircut yesterday. Journalist: Do not be! Ringo: May. You should have seen him the day before yesterday! (Press conference with The Beatles in Denver on 26.08.64)

Reporter: What is the cause of your sudden popularity? John: I do not know, maybe it's because of the weather? (Radio Interview with The Beatles for the BBC on 03.10.63)

Reporter: You do not care about the fact that you can not hear what you sing during concerts? John: No, we have our home plate. (TV interview with The Beatles in Dallas, 1964)

Reporter: What did you think when the engine began to smoke your plane when you landed today? Ringo: First relieve the Beatles, women and children! (Press conference with The Beatles in Montreal, 1964)

Reporter: Ringo, you are associated with any political force? RINGO: No, I do not even smoke. (Press conference with the Beatles in Toronto, 1965)

Reporter: Magazine «Time» recently published a critical article about pop music. It says that the song «Day Tripper» prostitute, and «Norwegian Wood» about lesbians. What would you like to say these songs? Paul: We're just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all ... (Interview with The Beatles in Washington, DC, 1964)

Reporter: John, what kind of girls do you like? John: My wife. Reporter: George, what type of girl you like? George: John's wife. (Press conference with the Beatles in Tokyo, 1966)

Reporter: How the success changed your life? George: Yes. (TV interview with The Beatles in New York, 1964)

Source: dubikvit.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting