Today I am 28

All welcome! Long time on Yap, but somehow it's not added to the post. Today's I decided. Not much kick, not a writer never, works on "How I Spent My Summer" any expense.
It so happened that me and my mom today marks 28 years, though my passport says that in the end of July I have knocks 33. On 2 July 1986 as a small toddler, my mother went to leave, which he turned to us about that below. This article has already put in comments, but has decided to allocate a post today actually.

Despite his age, I remember many things, not all of course, but a lot. There are moments that are etched in my memory is very bright and clear, down to the smallest detail. Rarely I want to remember this, especially blocked. Paint all the details will not, because I said, not a writer, but something is interesting to share, describing what he had seen through the eyes of myself ...

I remember as a smoke, at first it was interesting to see how he gradually fills the interior as running uncle in the tail of the aircraft. When it became difficult to breathe, her mother offered to jump from an airplane, only with a suitcase, there is my favorite green sweater and boiled sausage and small can all ...
I remember how people rammed into some cubbyhole, I understand now about the exit. Just lay on top of each other, and I terribly hampered metal tube or from the stretcher, or even from what ...
The screams, panic, mom lies under the tree 10 meters from the plane, into the arms of her bag. Somehow, the whole movement to the left of us, we're alone. She says something to me, but I'm afraid that we have forgotten about. Trying to pick it up, it is impossible. I think that it seriously, I want to take her bag, she does not, there blah, documents can not be lost. It becomes very scary, I understand that you need to go but ...
What is the force, did not leave her uncle call, I did not know what his name is, who it is, from my mother, I was afraid to go far, I called him on his shirt, and so they cried: "Uncle in a white shirt with blue stripes help my mom ... "- shouted long hard ...
We are in a makeshift camp, the rain, someone has lit a fire under a canopy made out of the cellophane lay people. Someone said that the need to divert children from the aircraft, they are still waiting for their parents ...
... We are seeing a fallen forest and somehow the chassis ...
We go after each other. Go through the swamp, champs under their feet. Cloudy, light rain. You can hear the roar (helicopters). Ahead of me is a guy goes to a shoe, the second leg just to wear. Mysl- "he's probably quite wet foot» ...
All.

Witness the crash near Syktyvkar in 1986: "What happened to the people in a smoky saloon - God knows ...»
At the beginning of July 1986 Tu-134 en route from Syktyvkar, Vorkuta-Moscow. After landing in the capital of the Komi Republic, and took on board several passengers, the flight continued. But just ten minutes after take-off in the rear luggage compartment started the fire, causing the entire aircraft rapidly filled with acrid smoke. The commander of the "carcass" decided to go back to Syktyvkar, but the smoke in the cabin continued to spread, and the passengers began to choke. It was necessary to put the board immediately. At 10:27, in heavy rain, 75 kilometers from Syktyvkar aircraft collided with treetops. Flying through the forest and destroyed through almost two hundred meters of the aircraft hit the ground and broke into three pieces, crawled "on the belly" for another 150 meters and then stopped. Since both wings came off the ship, leaked fuel ignited. Just a plane crash that killed 45 adults, 7 children and two crew members - the navigator and flight engineer. As shown further examination, most of the victims were poisoned by carbon monoxide during the fire, and did not die in a collision with the ground. Thanks to the actions of the crew managed to rescue 38 people, including 12 children.
As the time and the country were other such tragedies to advertise was not accepted. But now, after almost thirty years, we have tried to find out what happened on that day in July? We managed to find a participant in those events. Viktor Vlasov, who worked at the Syktyvkar airport flight engineer, is now retired. He personally participated in the evacuation of the injured and clear the area of ​​debris. Then he managed to make a few shots on your camera, the film with which it has agreed to provide to our correspondent. These unique images are published for the first time. However, as the story of the events in the first person.
 - Victor M., you have that day was a work day. How did you hear about the accident?
 - From the radio operators. I went on a plane and heard as they listen to Us. That is, when they set them to the desired frequency, then overheard the captain talks with the dispatcher airport. I also began to listen to what's going on, but at that time the dispatcher tried to contact with the board, and in response - silence. And before that there was a conversation between them that the aircraft urgently need somewhere to sit. I remember how terrible was that day. All of this turmoil, and what he saw at the crash site already ... plus the aircraft was because of our party.
 - And where they got?
 - Place they chose undesirable, so to speak generally about the situation. And nearby was a swamp, the left of which grew a small tree. Now, if they got there, the landing would be, perhaps, more softly. And they literally plowed forest where some trees were in girth. The plane because almost all collapsed because clung to whatever was in its path. He began to fall off the chassis, wings, and finally left alone, "cigar" - itself the fuselage, which crept a few tens of meters without anything.
 - And when you were on-site emergency?
 - In an hour. Previously, there was no Ministry of Emergency Situations, and so we, like all companies of the time, there were certain units: these are responsible for the safety of these still for something, and so on. I found myself in a part of, so to speak, rescue activities. So we brought there by helicopter. The team had one therapist, one fire in this special silver suit and oxygen tanks ... And I was someone else, now I do not remember all. In general, we had seven or eight. How could take a helicopter, so many people and sent.
 - You have come to the very first?
 - No, there already by the time the military does work. There was a low cloud cover, drizzle, because of this long searched the crash site. When landed, was already evacuated the survivors. People came one after the other, organized. Generally, most of them went his way, that is, if the injuries were, in general, non-serious. I also had to endure along with major medical service co-pilot, he had a spinal injury. And even if I were carrying a child in her arms, in memory of these moments are well preserved. It was hard to drag the stretcher, because everywhere was a thick-thick spruce. And when all were evacuated, we began to dismantle the wreckage.
 - The dead have seen?
 - Yes. Basically, they were in the cabin. But I'm not particularly watched. My job was in another. I will say one thing - on board was a problem with emergency exits, and people got out of the plane as they could. There was a very narrow escape. I do not know why he is not fully opened. Plus panic, because people were trying to get out of the smoke soon salon. The bus is a crush, and what happened there - only God knows.
 - Victor M., you know anything about the conclusion of the commission that investigated the cause of the fire on board?
 - I have not seen any documents, but I know that it was written in prison: a fire in the floor or in the underground space. That's all. A cause of the fire has not been established.
 - You also questioned?
 - Of course. Especially because I was in the change that this aircraft served. But this trial also did not give, by and large.
 - As far as is known, the aircraft in a collision with the earth on fire, it's so?
 - Yes. As already stated, it during the emergency landing wings torn off, and because the tanks had been full, the fuel ignited.
 - And what was the fate of the first pilot?
 - Dubrovsky his name, I think. He was acquitted. Understand, in that situation, he did everything he could. I do not know whether he was flying, after all this, but he continued to work the land. And as for the co-pilot did not know, but I think all in his later was normal. His son also became a pilot, flying in Moscow, if I do not get them mixed up.
 - Is it true that most of the dead suffocated even in the aircraft cabin?
 - That's right. If the emergency landing of the passengers someone is killed, their number was minimal. I know that the navigator and flight engineer were killed, whether they hit a tree, or something else. Again, the pilot in that situation do differently is simply not able, or could happen that in Syktyvkar, he would put a plane full of corpses. komi.kp.ru/daily/26173/3062296/

Posted in [mergetime] 1404250960 [/ mergetime]
All went to Remember or note ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting